Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fantastic Company

Nijhoom tours were fantastic, we were looked after from the moment we landed in Dhaka to the moment... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
23Charlee
via mobile
One day Dhaka tour

The Dhaka tour was interesting and driver and guide were great in understanding our wishes... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Penny H
Southampton, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Dhaka City
from $490.00
from $48.00
from $75.00
More Info
All reviews day tour rickshaw ride mr hasan wildlife guide wild boar paddle steamer spotted deer photo tour terrorist attack a unesco world heritage site boat crew narrow streets an adventure feel unsafe outstanding tour tiger footprints horrendous traffic
Selected filters
Reviewed December 22, 2018

Mr Hasan from Nijhoom organised the Rocket Steamship ride and a Barisal Backwater tour for me with Dhaka City tour and Sonagoan Old Town tour tacked on either end. I found this company excellent to work with. Mr Hasan was very responsive to my requests and organised everything I asked for. My guides Faisal and Naeem (trainee) were both great. Faisal in particular went out of his way to make sure every detail of my trip was perfect. We went to local schools, logging port and brickworks, villages, floating markets and more. I love to take photographs and the trip provided many opportunities to take photographs of local people and lifestyle. Faisal was was flexible and went out of his way to help me purchase a train ticket on the first day. The boat and car drivers were also very helpful and friendly. I would not hesitate to use Nijhoom Tours again on future trips.

Reviewed December 22, 2018 via mobile

After a bit of messing around getting payment through we were confirmed and on our way. After a ride into old Dhaka in a minibus we were off on foot seeing a Hindu temple, the a couple of mosques, before jumping on a rickshaw for a view of the backstreets and more sights. This was followed by lunch, a trip on the river and finally the pink palace. This tour covers all the key sights in old Dhaka and is definitely recommended. Note that this is a full day tour, and due to the long day, the heat and the walking can be tiring for some.

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank Tmenzies
Reviewed December 7, 2018

Our trip with Nijhoom Tours was a great experience. Well organized with a good driver and a friendly guide, we made it through the country for 7 days.
An impressive Rocket cruise , a ride on an express train and a drive on a moderne van made our tour very memorable.
The peoples are friendly and Bangaladesh is a safe county.
The guide Mr Naeen was very helpful and knowledgable. He gaves us a deep insight of the local culture and living circumstances of the Bangladesh people.

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank wisarat1
Reviewed December 7, 2018

We were met at Dhaka airport and transferred to our hotel where, after a night to recover, we began an action-packed 5-day tour. Our guide, Faisel, was very knowledgeable and helpful. After a day exploring the colourful, frantic chaos that is Dhaka it was a relief to board the Rocket and escape down the hazy river. After a comfortable night on board we drove to Bagerhat where my love of all things terracotta began... not to mention the stunning pillars of the Sixty Domed Mosque! We then had two nights on board a private small boat on which we drifted through the Sundarbans, stopping for amazing early-morning excursions on a small boat up narrow creeks where we saw bright-coloured kingfishers, otters and monkeys. A walk though the long grasses of Kotka Wildlife Sanctuary took us to a wonderful beach and left me relieved not to have encountered any tigers. The constant new visual and mental experiences, including a visit to a fishing village and a crocodile breeding center and a continual supply of the most delicious food, made our time in the Sundabans feel more like a week! Mr Hasan, owner of Nijhoom, was extremely kind and helpful organising train tickets and accommodation for us in addition to the tour. I know the tour is more expensive than others available but there is no doubting the quality!

Reviewed December 2, 2018 via mobile

The tour is so amazing. I experienced very local culture and living of Bangladesh people. I love it. I have been Bangladesh several times. I never know any attractions until I joined this tour. They brought me to Indian temple, Mosque, Church, taking Rickshaw though small lane, taking boat... very interesting and cool tour. I would never forget it.
The guide and driver are nice and friendly. The guide did very well to introduce every attraction clearly. Very nice.