Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
The friendliest people in Bangladesh

Nijhoom Tours organized my 4-week visit to Bangladesh. The organization was excellent, everything... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Günther E
Scottsdale, Arizona
Highlights of Bangladesh tour

Overall, we enjoyed the tour and we felt like we were taken care of. We particularly loved the boat... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
londelena
London, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Dhaka City
from $88.00
from $75.00
from $438.00
More Info
All reviews day tour rickshaw ride mr hasan wildlife guide paddle steamer wild boar spotted deer photo tour terrorist attack a unesco world heritage site narrow streets private tour an adventure feel unsafe outstanding tour tiger footprints boat ride on the river
Reviewed December 22, 2018 via mobile

After a bit of messing around getting payment through we were confirmed and on our way. After a ride into old Dhaka in a minibus we were off on foot seeing a Hindu temple, the a couple of mosques, before jumping on a rickshaw for a view of the backstreets and more sights. This was followed by lunch, a trip on the river and finally the pink palace. This tour covers all the key sights in old Dhaka and is definitely recommended. Note that this is a full day tour, and due to the long day, the heat and the walking can be tiring for some.

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank Tmenzies
Reviewed December 7, 2018

Our trip with Nijhoom Tours was a great experience. Well organized with a good driver and a friendly guide, we made it through the country for 7 days.
An impressive Rocket cruise , a ride on an express train and a drive on a moderne van made our tour very memorable.
The peoples are friendly and Bangaladesh is a safe county.
The guide Mr Naeen was very helpful and knowledgable. He gaves us a deep insight of the local culture and living circumstances of the Bangladesh people.

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank wisarat1
Reviewed December 7, 2018

We were met at Dhaka airport and transferred to our hotel where, after a night to recover, we began an action-packed 5-day tour. Our guide, Faisel, was very knowledgeable and helpful. After a day exploring the colourful, frantic chaos that is Dhaka it was a relief to board the Rocket and escape down the hazy river. After a comfortable night on board we drove to Bagerhat where my love of all things terracotta began... not to mention the stunning pillars of the Sixty Domed Mosque! We then had two nights on board a private small boat on which we drifted through the Sundarbans, stopping for amazing early-morning excursions on a small boat up narrow creeks where we saw bright-coloured kingfishers, otters and monkeys. A walk though the long grasses of Kotka Wildlife Sanctuary took us to a wonderful beach and left me relieved not to have encountered any tigers. The constant new visual and mental experiences, including a visit to a fishing village and a crocodile breeding center and a continual supply of the most delicious food, made our time in the Sundabans feel more like a week! Mr Hasan, owner of Nijhoom, was extremely kind and helpful organising train tickets and accommodation for us in addition to the tour. I know the tour is more expensive than others available but there is no doubting the quality!

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed December 2, 2018 via mobile

The tour is so amazing. I experienced very local culture and living of Bangladesh people. I love it. I have been Bangladesh several times. I never know any attractions until I joined this tour. They brought me to Indian temple, Mosque, Church, taking Rickshaw though small lane, taking boat... very interesting and cool tour. I would never forget it.
The guide and driver are nice and friendly. The guide did very well to introduce every attraction clearly. Very nice.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed November 26, 2018

What an adventure! Everything was excellent. The tour guides were so helpful and knowledgable. The staff was attentive and kind, making sure this vegetarian was well taken care of.
Yes ,Bangladesh is a third world country but never once did I feel unsafe or nervous. Actually the Bangladeshi people are inquisitive and very friendly.
This gal will be returning for more adventures in this beautiful country!

Date of experience: October 2018