Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
The friendliest people in Bangladesh

Nijhoom Tours organized my 4-week visit to Bangladesh. The organization was excellent, everything... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Günther E
Scottsdale, Arizona
Highlights of Bangladesh tour

Overall, we enjoyed the tour and we felt like we were taken care of. We particularly loved the boat... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
londelena
London, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Dhaka City
from $88.00
from $75.00
from $438.00
More Info
All reviews day tour rickshaw ride mr hasan wildlife guide paddle steamer wild boar spotted deer photo tour terrorist attack a unesco world heritage site narrow streets private tour an adventure feel unsafe outstanding tour tiger footprints boat ride on the river
Reviewed December 2, 2018 via mobile

The tour is so amazing. I experienced very local culture and living of Bangladesh people. I love it. I have been Bangladesh several times. I never know any attractions until I joined this tour. They brought me to Indian temple, Mosque, Church, taking Rickshaw though small lane, taking boat... very interesting and cool tour. I would never forget it.
The guide and driver are nice and friendly. The guide did very well to introduce every attraction clearly. Very nice.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed November 26, 2018

What an adventure! Everything was excellent. The tour guides were so helpful and knowledgable. The staff was attentive and kind, making sure this vegetarian was well taken care of.
Yes ,Bangladesh is a third world country but never once did I feel unsafe or nervous. Actually the Bangladeshi people are inquisitive and very friendly.
This gal will be returning for more adventures in this beautiful country!

2  Thank labuckley
Reviewed November 26, 2018

My trip with Nijhoom Tours in Bangladesh went great. I found Bangladesh to be a friendly, safe, and beautiful country. Our guides were attentive, organized, and knowledgeable. The whole trip exceeded my expectations.

Our tour started in Dhaka which can only be described as organised mayhem. Having a good guide in the city was absolutely the way to go. Faisal kept track of our group and was very well organized which allowed us to take in the sights of the city and truly enjoy our experience there. The people of Dhaka are friendly and courteous and I never once felt unsafe. But navigating Dhaka without a guide would be a challenge.

Once we left for the Sundarbans, Faisal did a great job adjusting plans when drivers went on strike. We all thought the impromptu rickshaw ride through the Bangladesh countryside was one of the highlights of the trip. Once we hit the river, the boat we stayed on was clean and crewed by a friendly and competent staff. The food was better than expected for sure.

The Sundarbans are amazing. The landscape is beautiful, particularly at sunrise and sunset. The birdlife was also surprising diverse, colorful and made for a great symphony in the mornings. Butterflies, spotted deer, swimming in the Bay of Bengal all made for a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

While Ali, our wildlife guide, did a great job with the wildlife and rural culture, Faisal was just as knowledgeable about the variety of mosques and the Bangladeshi culture as we toured the mosques of Bagerhat.

All in all it was a great trip that I would recommend to anyone looking to get off the beaten path. Thank you to Nijhoom tours for a wonderful experience.

2  Thank samg266
Reviewed November 25, 2018 via mobile

Nijhoom tours runs a great operation, with everything promised provided and on time for my three dsys with them last week. My guide spoke exceptionally good english and was able to answer my many questions well

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed November 24, 2018

I spent one day with Nijhoom Tours in Dhaka in October 2018. The tour was excellent. The driver and the guide were very helpful and shared lots of interesting information about Dhaka and Bangladesh. Contrary to what you can hear about Bangladesh and Dhaka the country is very safe but challenging for tourists due to high and dense population. However with Nijhoom Tours all was comfortable and well organized. Don't try to visit Dhaka on your own. You'll be exhausted with traffic, crowd and noise in first hour. Book Nijhoom instead. They'll drive you, ride you, walk you, boat you to all interesting places all around Dhaka. Pay attention to the people on the streets who are extremely friendly, helpful and curious of yourself. I've never met so many smiling unknowns ready to help at any time. I'll definitely come back to Bangladesh.

1  Thank mayasty