My husband and I stayed here for six nights on two separate occasions.
We were happy with this hotel, even though it has a few areas with room for improvement. I would rank it as a 4-star business hotel.
- comfortable rooms with good AC, large bathroom
- close to the airport
- good gym (we use it everyday; 4 treadmills, 2 types of elypticals, various weight machines as well as free weights, good space for stretching, and most of all, great AC!)
- nice pool and garden area
- breakfast has enough variety (not overly extensive) but good
- three restaurants and especially enjoyed Spice and Rice set menu of 1500 TK plus tax. A taste treat with good spicing, and as much as you want, at a better value than the other restaurants. The menu changes daily.
- great thai spa with excellent massages
- First room we were in the wifi was great (417), second room it was poor except near the door (432). Also sometimes they maxed out on the number of subscribers so they need more capacity. Overall it was okay though.
- Not close to center so if you spend most of your time further south, this is not the best choice due to the traffic congestion.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda, Prestigia, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Blu Dhaka Water Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Dhaka City
- Dhaka City Radisson
- Radisson Blu Dhaka Water Garden Dhaka Division, Bangladesh