All reviews deluxe rooms decent stay the bell boy mini fridge central location hotel restaurant business trip a wonderful stay residential area excellent hotel top floor home away from home banani bangladesh locality odour wardrobe
Selected filters
Reviewed November 5, 2018 via mobile

Orchard Suites situated in Banani , a posh locality of Dhaka.

Rooms are clean with basic amenities. Food is also good so is the service. Breakfast buffet spread is not great but sufficient & tasty. It all has a very basic gym in the top floor.

Bar is missing in the hotel. As you will not find wine shop in Bangladesh Bar in the hotel is really needed. But you will get 2 bars nearby.

Overall a good hotel but pricy.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 9, 2018

We stayed here for 3 nights on a recent business trip and found the central location very convenient to access the major tourist sights, shopping and places to eat. The hotel was very clean and comfortable with good AC especially during one of the hottest months of the year. The customer service was excellent especially the Front Desk Manager - Mr Uzzal and Jannatul Ferdous - Reservations both of whom made us feel very welcome and answered all of our questions as well as helping us with local infiormation. The breakfast was limited in its selection compared to many similar hotels in this range but the curries were very tasty indeed. Would recommend this hotel to any traveller to the city either on a short break or just on their first trip to Dhaka.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Mujib A
Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful stay here! The staff are helpful and well behaved. Clean rooms. They had taken good care of me when I had sprained my leg during my stay. Also the location is quite convenient and there are several places nearby to eat! Recommended stay in Dhaka!

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank 395saminap
Reviewed September 27, 2018

Stayed here for a business trip over two weeks. The staff were very helpful and accommodating no matter what our needs were. The breakfast also has a good variety. The rooms also felt clean and fresh and were spacious.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank MedhaviG
Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

I booked through Expedia for 2 night and when I checked into room I found safely box was not bolted so one can take it away from room also washroom window glass was just stick with tape so any one can break into your room. As well window grill was designed in such a way that someone can come in to your room easily. I spoke to Hotel and then don’t respond then immediately I checked out and moved to different hotel. I spoke to Expedia for refund. But they refuse for refund. They don’t care about your concern. Here are some pictures may explain better.

Date of stay: July 2018