“Good coffee”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Most probably one of the best in dhaka. U hv to go order at the till - not very common in dhaka. But food is served to u instead of u going to get it. It's a nice place to hang out. Food is ok. Coffee is good. They keep trying to improve their food. We hv been going there with our baby and the last time, the waitress brought chocolate marshmallows for her...also probably one of the very few places with female waitresses in dhaka.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Since I am in Dhaka , I been visiting this place over and over again And seriously I am not bored or tired..as in Dhaka there isn't any proper place for a good cup coffee and suitable place to catch up with friends.I just feel like I am back in home whenever I go there. The coffee is good and you can't complaint much as you are in Dhaka!I do enjoy even their meals especially the chicken achari and basmati rice and yes good chocolate chips cookie and yea their peach tea is good too (if anyone out there is a tea lover).one thing I enjoy this place is the service is excellent and fast and it's well maintained...but yea they could change their sofa to those comfy one which are used mostly in Starbucks or even coffee bean..but anyhow till I am in Dhaka I have no regrets having my short or even long coffee breaks here ! All I can say Bravo to the management

6  Thank Alisha J
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Its walking distance from my office. I like their Sandwiches and it’s my favourite lunch destination. If you return to Dhaka from the west for work or business, you probably would wonder where you might find a decent lunch time sandwich followed by coffee. Gloria Jeans might solve your problem. It may look like clone of Starbucks but their service is much better than rush hour service of any central London Starbucks .

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Food is not good and Cold coffees.But for time passing it is a good place.

I do not able to say anymore about it.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

This is the best place for coffee lovers in Dhaka. Its a beautifully designed large coffee shop. To me its the best of its kind in Dhaka. As it is an international chain coffee shop, they have maintained the standard. Coffee is with perfect test. Once you are inside, you'll feel like you are in a coffee processing factory. It also has many delicious side dishes. I went many Gloria jean's shop in Sydney, Australia. But I think this one in Dhaka is the largest and most vibrating one providing high quality service and facilities.
It also has a open air sitting arrangement for smokers with air purificaiton system. This is a great place to hang around. its good for singles, couples or families.
During my stay in Dhaka I used to visit there many time. and every time i visit i loved it. Next visit to Dhaka, i'm not gonna miss Gloria Jean's.

1  Thank qazi i