“Great Korean Food”

Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Let me start off by recommending the Bib-em-Bab from Sura. I swear, theirs is the best I've ever had. The sushi and dumplings are also big hits, especially with children and the atmosphere gives off a real, authentic-feeling ambiance. The service was also great and you never have to worry about seating; there's plenty to go around! There is also parking, and the food is reasonably priced in my opinion.

1  Thank Skyla S

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Only those who like it will like it, it's not for all, I took my friend there, they didn't like the food. You have to like Korean, to like to go there. Me and my husband love their kimchi, prawn tempura and marinated beef with cashew nut. The cinnamon tea after dinner is also v pleasant. Ambience looks ordinary, still we love it. Staff is professional. Parking space good. Price very high. Still we love it.

1  Thank Shagufa
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Sushi, imported beef ribs are the best. But other items are really good too. One of my top 3 restaurants in dhaka

1  Thank moondizzy
Reviewed October 31, 2012

SURA , situated at Gulshan2 close to Saudi Embassy. Another place of delight . Nicely decored ample place to sit . Smoking and non-smoking zones are separated.Parking car, no problem.
Food , typically Korean style nice flavours and table top preparation if you want. All kinds of meat are available chicken,beef,duck,goat and seafood offcourse.Service is good and you can spent nice evening with your family and business friends alike... !!

Reviewed September 12, 2012 via mobile

We were a group of 25 and the overall urge was to eat KOREAN.
We decided on Sura, one of our perennial favorites. The first thing i like about restaurant is there is amole parking space. So, you could just send your driver off early as there is no worry about parking.
The took the large open section on the left as you enter the establishment. I love their complimentary appetizers. The spinach, the kimchi, and nuts. We ordered various appetizers like shrimp, vegetable tempuras etc. Main course was the beef and chicken bologi (i am sure i misspelled that). One complaint. Our hist specifically instructed them to bring the meat to the table and turn on the burners and we will cook it ourselves. Thats part of the 'fun' ar these Korean BBQ restqurants. But to our dismay, they forgot and instead prepared te dishes in the kitchen and bought it to the table.
Conclusion : not attentive waiters.
Other diahes were the swewt / sour prawns, fried rice, vegetables , etc
By the way, be warned Sura ain't cheap.