Pan Pacific Sonargaon is one of the oldest hotels in Dhaka city. You cant but help notice most of the older bits and pieces of the hotel, although they have been refurbishing the place. It is rated a 5 star hotel, but I did not get the feel in general while I was staying there.
This hotel has been host to some of the most famous dignitaries world over, and the impressive list is put up in the lobby.
- Rooms are quite old and definitely need a giant face lift
- Breakfast is quite impressive and should satisfy almost all taste buds, specially the spread
- Location is not the greatest as you are bound to be in traffic all the time.
- The pond just behind the hotel stinks and spoils the view
All in all, if you have work bang in the middle of the city, you pretty much dont have choices around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pan Pacific Sonargaon, Dhaka welcomes you with a warm heart to enjoy the typical five-star facilities available; from first class surroundings to world-class hospitality in true Pan Pacific style, right from the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka Hotel Dhaka City
- Pan Pacific Dhaka City
- Dhaka City Pan Pacific
- Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka Dhaka Division, Bangladesh