I stayed at PanPacific for a night during my wedding ceremony and have been at the restaurants many times over the years.
The hotel is centrally located in Dhaka, close to Bashundhara mall and in a few months will have good outdoor recreation spot once Hatirjheel Project is completed. But note that the place is atleast 1.5hrs drive from the airport and far from Gulshan and Baridhara area.
The property is comparable to other 5 star hotels except the rooms. The rooms need to be uggraded with better furnishings to make it comparable to newer Westin or Radission. The bathrooms are also dated and have more of a 3/4 star feel to it.
I really hope that the management takes up major upgrade work since Ruposhi Bangla Hotel is soon turning into Intercontinental Hotel after complete makeover and the hotel will face stiff competition!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pan Pacific Sonargaon, Dhaka welcomes you with a warm heart to enjoy the typical five-star facilities available; from first class surroundings to world-class hospitality in true Pan Pacific style, right from the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka Hotel Dhaka City
- Pan Pacific Dhaka City
- Dhaka City Pan Pacific
- Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka Dhaka Division, Bangladesh