“fantastic european cuisines.”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 9, 2019

fantastic european cuisines. great sea food platters. fish items are really really good. friendly ambiance.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed May 29, 2018

Going up the staircase to the Saltz restaurant on the first floor I began to have my doubts. It was gloomy and looked a bit worn down. Maybe it was just the contrast with bright lunchtime sunshine I thought. But then I was served a rather greasy dish of seafood and pasta, a chef's special, which I ate only because I was very hungry. I was overcharged for the lemonade I ordered, but I couldn't be bothered to object as I just wanted to get outside into the fresh air.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank lenemike
Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

We visited this place for dinner on a business visit. The place is quite popular as a sea food place and food is delicious and filling . We had grilled crab meat and we highly recommend this.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed February 22, 2018

Saltz has been there in Gulshan North Avenue since 2000. It is one of the oldest sea food restaurant in Bangladesh. The restaurant has a nice parking lot in front which I really like. Most of the restaurants in Dhaka City now a days do not have any parking space and cars need to be parked on the road unsecured.
The ambiance is old and casual, not like a luxury restaurant. I like to outside sitting spot so that I can smoke and eat.
The menu has wonderful variety from all types of sea food and fishes, so many choices to order. Tried some of of their items, liked all of them. If you don't like seafood, you can order from limited option from surf and turf. The best item I had at Saltz was the mixed sea food rice, a side dish. The staffs are very cordial.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed February 18, 2018

Visited here twice as part of a small group and again as one of a large gathering. On first occasion had the prawn bisque soup and lobster au gratin, wonderful! There was three or four different choices of lobster on the menu. On the second visit, a buffet had been arranged, good variation and tasty. Good service and good value for money.

Date of visit: February 2018