“Fun Revolving View and Ketchupy Food”
Review of Mainland China

Mainland China
Ranked #34 of 564 Restaurants in Dhaka City
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dhaka
“Fun Revolving View and Ketchupy Food”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

It's a revolving restaurant in Uttara. Very elegant inside. The food was all made with the same sticky red "chili sauce" that seems to drown every "chinese" style food here.

Visited August 2012

Dhaka City, Bangladesh
“me and my hubby ......... had the best food there”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

it was the street lights and little cars from a height of 14th floor....we sat near the glass..... me and my husband face to face...with the best chinese dishes in the city..............just one word wonderful tasty and finger licking.......

i always want to celebrate my small events there with my hubby...its great to be there..even better when you have the company you enjoy!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank tanakaislam
“Best in Dhaka”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I had visited Mainland China, Dhaka on my birthday. I had called up and booked a table for my family. It was a revolving and was definitely a pleasant surprise. I was given the best table i had desired and in fact there was a waiter totally allotted to attend us till we left! I have never seen such service anywhere. The waiter explained to us each dish and its ingredients and suggested us the best item to be choose according to our taste habits. At the end of our dinner, a sizzler brownie cake with a candle was placed before us and it was a complementary. They had scored in every aspect. Of course the restaurant was little pricy but they definitely made our day. This restaurant is best suited for family or friends get-together. Always better to book a table to avoid inconvenience. Best in Dhaka.

Thank you.................

• Visited August 2012
“Very good.”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I love this restaurant. It is a very interesting form of Chinese not like the ones you have in dhaka. I found the food worth every penny. The deserts are good too.

• Visited April 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Exquisite”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

A very posh place. Food are all good and pricy. The ambiance in the restaurant along with the food makes it a must visit.

Visited November 2011