“Not up to the mark”
Review of Loiter D85

Loiter D85
Ranked #569 of 674 Restaurants in Dhaka City
Cuisines: American
Description: This profile is representing a lounge named "Loiter D85" . This lounge is a bit different from any other lounge in Dhaka city . And the difference is not only about food but also about environment . We will be very happy if you give us a visit , we are pretty sure that you will love this place and foods . Address : Ground Floor,House#85, Road#08, Bloack#D, Banani, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Reviewed June 11, 2013

despite having the best French fries, sandwiches, and a cozy atmosphere, the service is terrible, hence the 4 stars, if your their for the food only, go ahead, u aint gna find betr burgers elswer

2  Thank masum k

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Hardly, I find any american style fast foods around dhaka city. This place Loiter D85, has the best Subs probably only Sub sandwiches in town. Sorry I could not find any, correct me if I am wrong.
I hopped in few time there, had tasted Steak and Cheese Sub and Pizza Steak Sub are just fantastic. Had the flavor of steaks and peppers, it was delicious. Also I would recommend to taste their Special Burgers and also they cooked good Pizza.
This place is very safe, people are very friendly. Can stay as long as you wanted and loiter!
oh, they have the wifi so you can bring you gadgets!

2  Thank JabedMahmud
Reviewed April 29, 2012

The one and only thing which attracted me so much is, the freshness of their food. When ever I went to Loiter, it never disappointed me. I am so happy that I found a place where I can find fresh food and it is very rare in this town.

3  Thank sujandk
Reviewed April 29, 2012

I just love their foods ! They have so many items like burger , sub , soup , steak etc . I like their subs most . In fact i m a sub lover .

2  Thank Tarikuzzaman K