Location of thw hotel is excellent, its located near banani-gulshan lake bridge. Nice room, though every room is different, the room i stayed in had a wonderful ambient, nice clean toilet, though the lcd tv missing n was replaced with a normal tv. Didnt matter much to me but the big tv was looking ugly n out of place. Overall the room was pretty clean.
Service was very good n timely. Breakfast was decent. One complain i have was that i had to pay an extra $10 for car parking. Room charge was $60. So overall great value for money, especially given the fact that is difficult to find a decent hotel in dhaka in this price range.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical Daisy brings about a cool and refreshing meaning to the idea of living away from home. Situated in the heart of the buzzing capital of Bangladesh, the hotel offers all the amenities of a five-star hotel but for a fraction of the price. The interiors of the hotel as well as its services have been developed with the exclusive idea of making the guests’ stay in Dhaka as enjoyable and productive as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Tropical Daisy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Daisy Hotel Dhaka City
- Tropical Daisy Dhaka Division, Bangladesh