Recently stayed about a week in BRAC Centre Inn, Dhaka. The hotel is situated in multi-purpose building. As far as I could guess, the hotel is limited up to fourth floor. The key points are the following:
1. Staff is friendly, helpful and hard working. They want to ensure that your stay at their hotel is comfortable.
2. The rooms are not big but comfortable. The mattress was comfortable but the pillows lack variety and were small.
3. The room has TV with plenty of channels in all regional languages. The air conditioning is also reasonably good.
4. The lifts are often not working. Most of the times, I used stairs.
5. Internet is included in the rent. However, speed is too slow. Not good for skype or good on line browsing. Since I read my news at the internet, it was not good experience. However, hotel also provided copy of English newspaper every morning.
6. The restaurant is situated at 4th floor and food was good. The good thing about this hotel is that room service is 24 hours available. The good thing that I liked very much is excellent combination of reasonable pricing and high quality. If you are having lunch at this restaurant, try sweet curd.
7. The good thing about this hotel is its central location. If you are on business trip to Dhaka and want to stay at reasonable place with good security and food, this hotel is good choice. The hotel also arrange airport transfers.
8. The laundry service is excellent. You can get it done on the same day.
9. If you like quiet place, please mention it at the reception and insist that your room is away from the road and generator.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set away from the centre of the city near the diplomatic enclave, BRAC Centre Inn offers all the luxuries of a five-star hotel with all the personal comforts of home. Traditional Bengali Hospitality, Warmth and friendliness and international standard of service make the Inn a perfect place for a businessman or tourist to stay in this vibrant city. BRAC Centre Inn is 8 km far from the Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport and 6 km from the city centre near diplomatic enclave at Mohakhali area. Elegantly-appointed designer-decorated deluxe guest rooms offers Spectacular views comfort, privacy, peace and quiet after a hard day’s work. Nestled in a breathtaking piece of architecture, the elegantly-appointed, designer decorated deluxe guest rooms offer spectacular views, comfort, privacy, peace and quiet after a hard day’s work. Near and dear ones are within reach over IDD telephones, mini-fridge filled with drinks for you to unwind, LED television to keep in touch with fast moving events around the world, work desk to brush up the latest business proposal, and private seating areas on each floor, with tea or coffee service, to relax and go through the latest news magazines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your BRAC Centre Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- BRAC Centre Inn Dhaka Division, Bangladesh