All reviews mention mr f b breakfast buffet rony bahar rbar gbc lobby hospitality decoration dhaka rooftop foods
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

I visited the R Bar in the Renaissance Hotel Dhaka. It’s a nice place for hanging out with friends. The drink were served beautifully. Here I saw a person who really knows hospitality his name is Mr. Julian. I hope to visit again. Mr. Julian keep it up

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Swati K, Director of Sales at Renaissance Dhaka Gulshan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words.

We are glad that you enjoyed our services. Your kind words for our associate would definitely boost his morale. We look forward to having you back soon.

Reviewed January 17, 2020

Very nice setup at the Gulshan Baking Company, the main cafe at Hotel lobby.
Cafe staff Laboni was also very friendly and good service. Seats were very plush and modern concept.
Good selection of coffee and cakes

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Swati K, Director of Sales at Renaissance Dhaka Gulshan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2020

Dear Guest,

Reviewed January 15, 2020

We went out for a quick bite and ended up staying for several hours. We really enjoyed the roof deck bar and the service was excellent! Julian, our server was very hospitable and made us feel even more comfortable with his perfect English. He was very accommodating, a terrific bartender and genuinely wanted to make sure our experience at R-Bar was enjoyable. The food was fantastic (especially the burger) and we look forward to visiting again very soon.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Swati K, Director of Sales at Renaissance Dhaka Gulshan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2020

Dear Ms. Sabrina,

Reviewed January 15, 2020 via mobile

The newest addition to Dhaka hotels and skyline. Have trusted them to host my very close family friends visiting from abroad and it has turned out to be an amazing experience. The attention to detail of the hotel, food and the staff are impeccable. My guests are extremely satisfied and decided this will be there Residence of choice during future visits.

I myself have tried the burger, pizza, coffee and masala chai here and I must say the cafe in the lobby has impressed me with the quality of food they serve.

11/10 highly suggest this hotel.

Please excuse the half eaten burger looked so good I forgot to snap it before I took a bite.

Dear Mr. Awal,

Thank you so much for your kind words.

We are glad that you enjoyed our product and services. Look forward to having you back soon.

Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

Now a days, we people are spends more time in work and after a certain time we feel to take rest in a peaceful place. Renaissance Dhaka Gulshan Hotel, is a very new infrastructure and I made my first visit to spend time and I feel that peace there. There Lobby is so much spacious and very modern interior which will attract everyone to feel comfortable.
DELI Gulshan Baking Company, there foods are really fresh.
On 18th floor, International SEAR Bar is so elegant and the city view from there is just breathtaking.
Next time I'll definitely will be guest to stay there and enjoy the ambience.

Dear Mr. Moin,