“Really good fried chicken”

Best Fried Chicken (BFC)
Ranked #125 of 584 Restaurants in Dhaka City
Cuisines: Fast Food
Description: BFC is a home grown fast food chain restaurants serving in dhaka city since 2002. There are 8 outlets covering the metro area. Our mission is to serve best quality food at a reasonable price.
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

The food is really good.....but for some it might seem kinda overpriced....but the atmosphere with the food and good service makes for a great experience.

1  Thank NafeeTA
There are newer reviews for Best Fried Chicken (BFC)

Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

The crispy nd juicy fried chicken i ever had. I had their chicken many more times. Bt i liked it as take away food. Because the uttara brunch of dem is always soo crowded. Its because they have the yummy fried chicken at a low price.

1  Thank Nuhat
Reviewed January 14, 2013

BFC is another fantastic place to eat. I have been eating there for 10 years. The staff all remember me and are very kind, and the food is unbelievably good. The fried rice, fried chicken and chicken burger are some of the best available in Bangladesh.

1  Thank Skyla S
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Well here is a fact, when there is nothing around to eat, you'd eat whatever that is available and probably like it! BFC has been around since at least 2004 (that is when i first tried it)! Back then there weren't many alternatives to good burgers and fried chicken available near Baridhara (where i lived) and in gulshan!

I tried it yesterday with my sister in the hope to remember the good days we had when mainly BFC was around. I am very disappointed to say that I was shocked to see what came in front of us! I order burger meal which was a burger, fries and coke! the burger was 30% oiled crispy crusts, I counted the fries and there were 7 miniature fries and 4 moderate sized fries and the drink, well lets way back in canada this was almost half the size of the drink that came with a kids meal!

truly disappointed; but i understand the fact that the price is very less but even then the price was a bit much for what i got on my plate... Maybe it was my bad luck or maybe not!

1  Thank rafatabedin
Reviewed December 23, 2012

The BFC restaurant in Banani area is a bit small and it used to always be crowded so my friends and me would rather take our order away than dining there. The toilet seems to be maintained sparingly, but the ambience is quite ok. It'd cost 300 Taka for 3 pcs of chicken and small french fries, so it's a good deal from value perspective. The taste isn't as good as KFC, though, but most choices in KFC Dhaka are a bit more expensive.
Anyway, it's one of our frequently visited restaurant in Dhaka.