The rate was too high for what you get. Run down rooms, old bathrooms, beat-up furniture, huge amounts of dust in the corners. I walked around with bare feet and had to wash them in the tub twice before bed because there was visible dust/dirt on them.
Also, they have "their own exchange rate" of 80 taka to the dollar (current rate was 78), so it is actually slightly more expensive than what they quote.
I've stayed in Dhaka several times before, and this was by far the worst hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is ideally located in the heart of Diplomatic Zone of Gulshan-2 beside American Club. It is only a 10-minute drive from the International Airport. It delivers exclusive modern facilities with a dynamic and luxurious comfort and care. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Aristocrat Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aristocrat Hotel Dhaka City
- Aristocrat Inn Hotel Dhaka Division, Bangladesh