All reviews american club value ratio early morning run laundry service morning and evening rooms are clean nice hospitality longer stay gulshan lake bell boy hotel offers non veg bangladeshi food quiet street breakfast was excellent free airport diplomatic zone
Selected filters
Reviewed June 13, 2019

Dear Fellow Travelers, be aware if you consume something from the minibar etc. and upon check-out you only have big noes to pay the bill. I purchase a chocolate bar from minibar and had only big note to pay and the receptionist did not have enough change and charged me almost 3 times of the price. According to the receptionist, no one in the hotel had change ... weird isn't it?

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lakecastle, Manager at Hotel Lake Castle, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent review sent to us and we truly apologize for the inconvenienced caused regarding this matter and most notably we take pride in services we offer to the guest and the standards we offer to our loyal guest.

The hotel management will immediately investigate this matter and make sure corrective measures are taken to rectify this.

It would also help that you drop an email with your contact details so that you may assist us regarding this investigation on the below contact details.

Again, we truly apologize for this incident that occurred and we assure you that this sort of incident does not repeat itself at the hotel.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Best Regards,

Sourav Mondal
Manager on Duty and Security in Charge
mod@hotellakecastle.com
+8801701265064

Reviewed June 13, 2019

I have liked very much my stay at Lake Castle Hotel very conveniently and well situated the rooms are spacious and proper. I was upgraded, I really liked my very spacoius room. A dish of fruits was complementary too. They have an in hotel restaurant with several dishes local as well as international, nice too.

Reviewed May 26, 2019

Generally the hotel is clean and the staff are hospitable and looked kind. They 're not rough at customer.
I loved the food in the hotel parata, coconut juice.
Rooms are well made and complimentary

Room tip: Excellent
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lakecastle, Front Office Manager at Hotel Lake Castle, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2019

Dear Sirs,
Greetings from Hotel Lake Castle!!!!
I would like to thank you for your wonderful praises of our hotel and our services. Our entire team is always on our toes to provide maximum satisfaction to our guests. At our hotel, guests can always expect impeccable services.

Thank you for your kind review. We hope our great service will bring you back to us again. we strive to make a difference with the highest level of customization we can offer on all our services.
Your review remains as a reflection of the effort we put to make our guests happy and looking forward to coming back to stay with us.
We look forward to seeing you again in future at the Hotel Lake Castle.

Until then, Please take care.

Reviewed May 20, 2019

As most reviewers have mentioned the staff are lovely in the hotel, however I did not like my room. My room smelt bad and felt damp and wet. It is a very old hotel and everything felt old and musty. I think there must be better options to stay in.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 16, 2019 via mobile

Excellent services. I stay this hotel since 2010. Nice hospitality. All staffs are friendly. Especially front office nobir and mohon are taking care well. Reasonable price for their service. Located in heart of the city

Dear Mr. Soma,
Greetings from Hotel Lake Castle !!!!

We look forward to seeing you again in future at the Hotel Lake Castle.

Until then, Please take care.