All reviews sri lankan food business trip residential area rooms are small full marks air port recommend this hotel to anyone frequent traveler awesome hotel outdoor pool place to stay high security personalized service lunch dinner excellent security excellent service meeting room
Selected filters
Reviewed June 9, 2019

I Just love this Hotel, been staying here since 10years, this is my Home when I am in Dhaka. Great service, Great people, all the staff make me feel so comfortable and welcome,
I'll stay no other place.

Date of stay: May 2019
Keerthi W, General Manager at Royal Park Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Guest,
Thank you for being a loyal customer for 10 years. Such remarkable reviews keep us going and it is greatly appreciated. Please talk to me on your next visit. A surprise await for you..
Looking forward to welcome you again soon.
Warm greetings from Royal Park.

Reviewed June 1, 2019

Warm welcome by the royal park crew & staff specially Nasrin from sales. The business process can be very convenient to proceed with buyers & client visits. Location is very calm & quite. Breakfast have huge options. Hotel have complimentary services like airport pickup & dropoff, gym, swimming pool, steam & sauna & meeting room.

Restaurant food is very testy. Hotel security is high. Overall it was memorable stay.

All the best....We will be back.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Keerthi W, General Manager at Royal Park Residence, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2019

Dear Guest,
Your compliments well received by the entire team. Appreciation like yours will encourage my team to perform better and look after our loyal clientele in an elevated way.
Looking forward to serve you again in the near future.
Warm regards

Reviewed June 1, 2019 via mobile

I spent totally a month in here.
This hotel is The right compromise between price And Quality.
But there is a difference : People here are The Best And They have a special space in My Heart.
Cute And friendly, alwais available for everything, food exceptionnel, shry Lanka buffet and pasta cooked exagerately good, and for an Italian Like me this is marvellous.
Thanks guys....See u soon...I never for get you

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking your valuable time to write a emotional review. We really appreciate it.We are in the business of making people happy and it gives us great pleasure to read reviews like yours.
Thanks again and looking forward to serve you in the near future.
Warm regards

Reviewed May 28, 2019

This is my second visit to Bangladesh. I had come here to join an organisation and in the interim of shifting into my permanent residence in Dhaka, I stayed in this hotel for 18 days and this gives me a lot of reasons to write this review.

To start with, this hotel is situated amidst a residential area, which is posh. This means very low traffic, unlike some larger hotels, which are situated in the heart of Dhaka's bustling traffic. So, you get a very calm and serene ambiance at all times.

Next, there is an excellent security screening and barricade at the hotel's entry, which I couldn't see elsewhere so far. Without an airport like check, no one can enter.

Further, the welcome lobby though small, is very welcoming and cozy, with the right amount of light. The staff is very prompt as well.

The check-in mechanism is also very sophisticated. You need to give your passport at the reception and all your relevant details are automatically registered with the hotel, saves a lot of time!

Taking a walk into the corridors leading up to your room, you can easily witness how much this hotel's design accommodates, with regard to space, number of rooms, facilities like conference rooms, etc. Its really great designing and planning.

Coming in to your room, apart from the expected neatly arranged inventory, you can also see the details they have gone into. Every little thing that you need is right there and since not everything can be put or planned for the room, there is a generous notification put at the table, to let you reach out to the staff and get what you want. On a couple of occasions, I myself needed a few items out of turn which were not available with the hotel. The staff was ever so accommodating and understanding. I got the items in virtually no time from outside!

Let's discuss the amenities that you generally would not expect from this hotel, considering the compact size it appears as to, when you first see it. But you would be pleasantly surprised to know, that it has all of these:

- Swimming pool (that too, very hygienically maintained and is very nice in appearance)

- Conference rooms

- Business centres

- Spa

- Gymnasium

- Terrace cafe

Let's take a minute and talk about the food. I am from a neighbouring country to Bangladesh and was apprehensive about my food requirements vs the available set of dishes. Although the restaurant serves mainly Italian dishes, it has a lavish Sri Lankan menu. Only later I was to realise, that the food is super authentic and well prepared and is also very similar in taste to what I am used to having in India! The chef is also very professional and interacts with the guests on a regular basis. Apart from the available menu, the staff would also prepare dishes to your liking, provided the chef is aware of them; this is a very nice touch as it made me feel at home.

The review would be incomplete without the staff. Well, they are definitely very well trained. Also, they are very efficient. I never had to repeat anything as an instruction or a request. Their delivery time is also very short, be it room service, table delivery, laundry or the likes of it.

I have been to similar category hotels before, but a very few do come up to such high standards, delivery, planning, ambiance and design.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking your valuable time to write such a comprehensive review.You covered everything and I hope this will enable prospective future guests to make it easy before they make reservations.
We are glad to hear that you are living in the city and hope to meet with you again. Please do drop in and talk to me when time permits.Just for your information we are rated as 4.5 stars by Trip Adviser and 5 stars by booking .com.
Best Regards

Reviewed May 26, 2019

After having a disappointed response from my usual hotel, reached at 02:00 to Royal park hotel. Frond desk officer really welcomes me. When you are in trouble in Bangladesh, I really recommend you this hotel. Staff will make sure your safety and help you every possible way. I found my home in Bangladesh. Recommend for everyone and will come back for sure.

Room tip: best staff and service in bangladesh
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Keerthi W, General Manager at Royal Park Residence, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your delightful review of our Hotel and staff. It is heartening to read such appreciative feedback .I have already shared your review with my team and they are thrilled.Looking forward to welcome you again sooner.
Warm Regards from your friends in Dhaka.