I stayed Royal Park Last Month. It was my first stay at Royal park. I have been there business purpose one of my friend recommend me to this hotel. What i have found there is totally feel like home. The service was quite personalized environment is calm and quite. When i back from my office i feel like i am at home. The stuffs are friendly they helped me for my ticketing as well as transportation. Royal Park is quite different hotel from other hotel in town. Beside this they have a good food with different buffet theme night with international standard. But truly Royal Park is just feel like home to me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quietly located in a highly residential area, Royal Park a small luxury boutique hotel located in the Gulshan-Banani-Baridhara diplomatic enclave, yet in very close proximity to the commercial hub and the international airport. Royal Park is managed by a Sri Lankan luxury hotel operator and is patronized by a wide clientele across the globe. Boasting of a very high rate of repeat/regular guests, Royal Park has a well trained team of professionals who always exceed guest expectations with highly personalized service. This small, luxury, yet homely boutique hotel has all the facilities and services of a large hotel and is ISO & HACCP certified and has earned certificates of "excellence" and BRAVO badges from Trip Adviser ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Park Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Park Residence Hotel Dhaka City
- Royal Park Residence Dhaka City
- Royal Park Residence Dhaka Division, Bangladesh