“If youre in for the food then its do-able”
Review of Star

Star
Ranked #8 of 658 Restaurants in Dhaka City
Cuisines: Bangladeshi
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Evrything except the food is off track. you are safe to try anything on the menu. you wont be dissatisfied. Just mind the ambience if your tottally into food. the decor is pure crap. well for the price its okay. if you want to enjoy the food just take away for either lunch or dinner.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

star has actually tried to take the traditions of old dhaka cuisine to every corner of dhaka city... they even have a branch in banani now.... they serve biriyanis, kababs and traditional bengali preparations of fish and meat... interestingly beef is never served here.... the tea is a must have at the end of a meal....

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Very busy but tasty biriyani. My childhood friends wanted to meet
me after ages. I been their with my wife.Staffs are quite polite but informal dressup. That was my first time and not the last that's sure.

1  Thank suhann
Reviewed May 4, 2013

We often go there with my friends and have little get together with quality food.
but the food is not always good as it should be.
I had trouble couple of times after dinning here :(

multishopbd.com multishopbd.com

1  Thank Npur P
Reviewed April 17, 2013

After hearing much hype about Star Kebabs, I must admit that I was definitely disappointed in both the food and the service. Firstly, we were told that there was no chicken meals available on the night we visited so against my better judgement, I ordered lamb. Meals was nothing to rave about but what really stood out for us was the fact that after paying for our meal, the waiter returned with our change and placed it on the table. Within a heartbeat, another waiter came along and literally snatched the change, laughed about it with the other waiters and then placed it in his pocket. Was not a lot of change and definitely not worth raising with the staff but more the principle that as so little tourism is visible in this country, that when they do choose to make an effort to visit a highly recommended establishment, that we are treated as such. To add insult to injury, I was chronically ill throughout the night from this meal.

1  Thank heather a