Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Bangladesh Eco Adventure tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Bangladesh Eco Adventure
from $50.00
More Info
from $825.00
More Info
All reviews boat trip great travel bangla food bridge construction great guide professional tour beautiful country amazing tour tour company these guys spent days visited several boat crew fantastic trip full day tour mangrove forest daily life
Selected filters
Reviewed April 30, 2018

This time I came to Bangladesh because I wanted to visit Bhutan and from Dhaka there are direct flights to this country.
Once again I trusted on Bangladesh Eco Adventure to organize both my trip abroad and the stay in Bangladesh and I enjoyed my time so much!!
Mahadi advised me to be in Dhaka during the Bengali New Year celebrations, so that I could appreciate and join in one of the most felt Bangladeshi festival.
As I had some days left, I also visited the southern region of Barisal (mostly unknown to tourists) with its really interesting floating markets.
All details were well cared and tour was pleasant indeed; once again many thanks to Mahadi and his company, for me a reliable landmark in this beautiful country.

1  Thank Claudia A
Mahadi H, Owner at Bangladesh Eco Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2018

Thanks a lot for exploring Borishal with us. Till now Borishal is mostly unknown touristic destination . we had a great fan during the tour. Thanks again for your trust on Bangladesh Eco Adventure! we believe in future again we working with you. Thanks

Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

We had the pleasure to go on two different boat trips with Mahadi Hasan from Bangladesh Eco Adventure. The first was a day tour on a smaller river going north from Dhaka. Mahadi Hasan is so much more than a regular tour guide. He has a genuine passion for Bangladesh and introduced us to Dhaka, the river life and the history of Bangladesh in an excellent way. We were 4 adults, two teenagers and two small children. Hassan made us feel safe and at ease the whole day. We got to see dolphins and we visited a weaver village.

The second trip we went to families with 7 children to the great Padma river. We saw the ongoing construction of the bridge and the highlight was to visit an newly developed island. There the water was clean and the kids loved to swim in the mighty river. We had a delicious lunch at the beach and felt we were well taken care of.

Mahadi Hasan and Bangladesh Eco Adventure offers a range of tour possibilities. He is flexible and will adjust the tour to your needs. We will definitely go with him again.

1  Thank Gerd Eli H

Thank you for your review. it was a great trip. your review will help to others for find us. we wish show you again in beautiful Bangladesh. regards

Reviewed April 18, 2018

There is no denying that Dhaka is MADNESS....so what better way to explore it than with the wonderful Mahadi and Najib!!!

I did 2 day trips while spending a week working in Dhaka - one to the Old Capital Sonargaon and the other to Dhaka Old Town.

Both were fabulous and I would HIGHLY recommend. The Old Capital was especially wonderful as it took you out of Dhaka city for the day and into the villages, through some spectacular old ruins and out onto a boat where you can sit in the complete peace.

Both trips were incredibly professional, I was picked up and dropped off at my hotel. Their driver is quite possibly the happiest man I have EVER met!! We had a great time driving home singing to Bangladesh love songs and Ed Sheeran!!

If you find yourself in Dhaka my advice would be don't try to tackle this city alone. Let Mahadi and his trusty team show you around!!

Can't wait to come back and explore Chittagong :)

1  Thank kiralouiseosborne
Reviewed April 15, 2018

Mahadi, representing Bangladesh Eco Adventures, is a great guide. He is passionate about his country and takes the time to explain the history, culture and his own personal insights. Mahadi is easy to talk too and made sure that I was comfortable and always with a smile on my face, a warm 'thank you' for such a wonderful weekend.

1  Thank Lauren C

Thank you very much for your your review i also enjoyed your accompany . it was a great trip all together ! we have learn a lot wild traveling with you. wish have a great future ahead hope to see you again you Bangladesh. Thanks

Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

Mahadi was a great guide.
Very enthusiastic and passionate about dhaka. Showed the 'real dhaka' with rickshaw ride, attending a festival and getting stuck in a monsoon! Highly recommend.

1  Thank haj1987

Thank you very much for your review . it was a colorful trip because it was our Bangla new year. we have enjoyed your accompany. we wish in future we see you again in Bangladesh! . Thanks