Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance

Ways to Experience Bangladesh Eco Adventure
from $47.50
More Info
All reviews boat trip great travel bangla food bridge construction great guide professional tour beautiful country amazing tour tour company these guys spent days visited several boat crew full day tour mangrove forest daily life local guide
Selected filters
Reviewed August 25, 2017

We are a couple in our 40's who have been traveling in India & Sri Lanka for 4 months, & SE Asia for 2, we just had a days layover in Bangladesh and wanted to get a feel for the place for a future trip. As we only had 17hrs on the ground we decided to do a tour, very unlike us as usually I find them boring & just full of shopping trips for commission for the guide. Nothing could be further from the truth with Mahadi, he is the owner & tour guide if this company, very passionate & engaging. Though it was Friday & should be his day off he did the tour for just us 2. We were picked up at 8 on the dot & he was kind enough to drop us at the airport, which also meant he kept the luggage in the car safe for us all day. We saw lots of Dhaka, 2 mosques, 1 church, street markets, river trip, people living their daily lives. The vegi lunch was superb, but even better than all this (and it was great) was Mahadi himself, he is a font of knowledge & has a great understanding of his country and happy to talk about it. It felt like we had been friends for years not merely met a few hours before. A big shout out also had to go to his driver who was very safe st negotiating the busy streets of Dhaka. The good thing about it being a Friday as the morning was virtually traffic free, less time spent in the car, more time out & about. The people of Dhaka were warm and friendly, another thing I liked about Mahadi was he treated everyone we encountered with dignity & respect. From a person who hates tours, I can't recommend this enough. Will be back to do the Sundarbans with Mahadi in the future.

Date of experience: August 2017
Mahadi H, Owner at Bangladesh Eco Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2017

Thanks millions for describing the tour in details and made our work upwards ! if tourist enjoy the journey like the way you did, it will automatically get upgrade the standard of the service . thanks for pointing out all the small details of the trip and it will defiantly help others when they will be planning for the Dhaka adventure . i am looking forward to see you for another sundarbans adventure . thanks

Reviewed August 20, 2017

Bangladesh is a great place to visit - and a knowledgeable tour operator makes the trip that much better. Mahadi Hasan is highly recommended. Mahadi is passionate about Bangladesh, extremely friendly and a great companion to travel with. We visited Dhaka, Chittagong, the Sunderbans, and Cox's Bazaar. No request seemed too difficult, and he was very prepared to arrange / trudge through fish, fruit and vegetable markets all across the country. Mahadi also has a photographers eye so don't be shy about asking for his advice as to where the best place to take a picture. A highly recommended, five star, tour guide - a trip though Bangladesh with Mahadi Hasan is a totally fantastic travel experience.

Date of experience: September 2016

Thanks Frank for sharing your experience with me ! the whole 12 days trip was one of the best trip of my life . still now, the memories flashes are so fresh , i still amazing how beautiful those days was , drinking tea like anything , attending the weeding parties, meeting the bridge and grooms , visiting the historical sites and enjoying the local Bangladeshi lunch in most places . the whole journey was exceptional from Dhaka to riding the rocket steamer to visiting the mangrove forest, some days, the beach

Reviewed August 20, 2017

I used Mahadi as a tour guide for a four day trip based around Dahka. It was so worth it, I was able to so see so many interesting places and have history explained in a conversational way.
Mahadi has an interest and skill in photography, so if this is your thing you will be able to add that dimension to your trip as well. My phone battery kept dying, but he was so helpful and shared pictures as the trip progressed.
A nice touch was enquiring about my food likes, and then choosing lunch time restaurants and giving meal suggestions, so I enjoyed local food at its best.
I highly recommend. Thank you, Mahadi!

Date of experience: November 2016
1  Thank fastrack
Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Bangladesh is a welcoming, beautiful, varied and fascinating country: so much to see, to do, to learn, to admire, and to enjoy! Our 2-week visit was especially enriched by the organizational skill, in-depth knowledge, enthusiasm, flexibility and friendship of our wonderful guide Mahadi Hasan. I can't thank him enough for the way he looked after us, and would give a five star recommendation to his tour company.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed August 8, 2017

Mahadi and his crew are a great travel team which make optimal arrangements under not always easy circumstances. Very knowledgeable, kind and competent they also offer great value for money!

Date of experience: September 2016
Mahadi H, Owner at Bangladesh Eco Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

Thanks Willi for sharing your experience . It was a true adventure inside the mangrove . I have all the pictures of the journey , whenever I saw it , makes me emotional , Thanks again . Stay safe and Enjoy touring