All reviews safe street infinity pool fabulous boutique hotel designer hotel top deck would stay again breakfast was delicious stayed times bed was very comfortable recommend this hotel nice pool diplomatic area perfect service a great stay small gym rooftop restaurant friendly hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed May 14, 2019

Since two years I stay regularly at the Way in Dhaka. Perfect! Gentle, polite and always friendly staff in all sections of the hotel. The food at the roof top restaurant extremely delicious - hard to stop eating when having a buffet. It is catered for all tastes and liking's. Bangladeshi -, Asian - and European food. Excellent! Always a pleasure to come back and stay at The Way!

Date of stay: May 2019
Khurshidthewaydhaka, Manager at THE WAY Dhaka, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2019

Dear Friedrich,

Thank you for your wonderful review.
It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay and we would like to express our gratitude for taking the time to kindly rate our associates, food and accommodation. Your feedback is highly rewarding and will constantly give us the drive to consistently deliver the excellent guest experience we yearn and aim for.

It was a pleasure serving you and we all look forward to welcoming you back soon to THE WAY Dhaka.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

It was my umptieth stay at The Way and they did not disappoint me. As always excellent room, clean, friendly and helpful staff at all stations like front desk and restaurant. Breakfast and dinner buffet are very good with a good variety but so is also the menu if you don’t want the buffet. I’ll go back without a doubt

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for your wonderful review.

It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay and we would like to express our gratitude for taking the time to kindly rate our associates attitudes towards our guests, food and cleanliness. Your feedback is highly rewarding and will constantly give us the drive to consistently deliver the excellent guest experience we yearn and aim for.

Kind Regards
Hotel Management

Reviewed April 8, 2019

The WAY Dhaka was recommended to me by a family friend. I was given an upgrade to one of the suites and I was not disappointed! The room was spacious and very clean. There is a safe, a hair dryer, an iron and ironing board in the room. The bed was very comfortable as well. The hotel provided all the toiletries of a upscale hotel. The room also provided a nice view of Gulshan. The hotel has a gym and a rooftop pool with a view (on the 9th floor). The restaurant is located on the 8th floor. I had dinner and breakfast at the hotel restaurant. Both the dinner and the breakfast buffet provided a variety of options to choose from. The coffee was made to order. The staff was very helpful and polite and addressed all my concerns.

One of the highlights was the location of this hotel. The hotel is walking distance from shops and cute cafes and restaurants. I was able to explore the area on my own. Overall, this was a lovely experience.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
KhurshidSumon, Assistant Manager S&M at THE WAY Dhaka, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2019

Dear TSWanderlust,

Thank you for your amazing review.

We are really pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.We would like to express our gratitude for taking the time to kindly rate our associates, food and service and the atmosphere. Thank you again for explaining all those facilities in details. Your feedback is highly rewarding and will constantly give us the drive to deliver the excellent guest experience we yearn and aim for.

Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

The hotel itself is small, but I was pleasantly surprised by the comfortable rooms and friendly staffs. The rooms were clean, the restaurant was nice with good food choices. Eternity pool on the 9th floor. Could do a better job on improving the gym. A great experience!

Date of stay: March 2019

Dear Rshres01,

Thank you for your amazing review.

We are really pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.We would like to express our gratitude for taking the time to kindly rate our associates for their friendly behavior. Your feedback is highly rewarding and will constantly give us the drive to deliver the excellent guest experience we yearn and aim for.

Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

This is one of my favourite hotel and restaurant on the city. This is my first suggestion to my guests in the city for any business or personal meeting and dining. The location is perfect which offers you a quite stay without any noise and on the other side it is five minute Walk from the main restaurant and shopping area. The roof top restaurant is perfect pick for any private party or any after hour hang out. The buffet restaurant offers a very good spread of food with reasonable price. The buffet restaurant is perfect for small and medium business dinner. This is one of my favourite pick in the city.

Date of stay: March 2019

Dear 509sheikhm,

Thank you for your amazing review.

We are really pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit.We would like to express our gratitude for taking the time to kindly rate our service and food. Your feedback is highly rewarding and will constantly give us the drive to deliver the excellent guest experience we yearn and aim for.

It was a pleasure having you here and we all look forward to welcoming you back soon to THE WAY Dhaka