“Ramzan your the best”

Ranked #662 of 928 Restaurants in Baku
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is decent, rooms were nice just poor Wi-Fi and the food wasn't really nice, very repetitive every single day. Night entertainment is good for children but abit boring for the adults. Ramzan our hotel rep done a brilliant job with going out of his way to make this holiday very special for me and my friends. Overall a thumbs up to the hotel.

Date of visit: July 2018
Write a reviewReviews (215)

Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

Avoid at all costs! This place is a complete rip off.....all foreigners are considered as tourists and given a special menu with grossly inflated prices. Was charged 50 Azn for a sturgeon kebab which weighted about 20 grams. Total rip off and nobody cares about you!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 2, 2018

Sadly this restaurant lets down a very lovely city. Our experience of Baku and the people is that they are friendly, generous and honest - at this restaurant, it was the total opposite. The food was very poor quality and the bill was at least double (if not more) than any other restaurant we visited. They cheat you by putting food on your table (which you would think comes with your meal i.e. we ordered a kebab and so some bread and salad appeared on our table) and then charge you an extortionate rate for eating it. DO NOT GO. Total rip off, rude cheating staff, and poor food

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Sam D
Reviewed April 26, 2018 via mobile

I’d been in Baku for a few days and eaten great food at many local restaurants. I saw this place was recommended on a travel website so thought I’d try it. It was the worst food I had in Baku and I almost passed out when I got the bill - standard dishes of substandard quality were more than twice the price I’d payed elsewhere. Don’t be fooled by this place in the old city. Just go to another restaurant in the old city for better quality and much cheaper food...

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

As I and my family where in Baku we visited a lot of restaurants and none of them was good and that’s because we found hair in every single restaurant and that’s at least one hair not only in the restaurant also in bakery’s and all as u bit u will se a hair... is this a kind of a thing here ?

Date of visit: March 2018