“Highly recomended”

Park Inn by Radisson Azerbaijan Baku Hotel
Ranked #9 of 118 Hotels in Baku
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Great wiew over the Caspian sea, excellent service, Probably the best bed I`ve ever slept in.
Nice and big rooms, good location, nice restaurant in the hotell.
I recomend this hotell to thoose who travel to baku.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
KuehrS, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Azerbaijan Baku Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2012

Dear Guest (Jericho J)
Thanks a lot for your great feedback! I am very honored to hear that your are satisfied with our services!
Hope to see you back soon!
With kind regards Stefan Kuehr

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Very conveniently located hotel with neat though quite small rooms. It is also quite new so rooms are in axcellent conditions. Internet system is the jurassic Swisscom with vouchers that beside being inconvenient is extremely expensive. Breakfast is just acceptable but could be improved.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
KuehrS, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Azerbaijan Baku Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Dear Guest (Satriale).
Thank you very much for taking time sharing your experience in our hotel on Tripadvisor.
It's from great value for us as we will be able to improve areas our guests comment on. In regards to Internet I do agree with you and we are working on a project to increase convenience while the log-in process. The breakfast also got reviewed and some small action being taken already.

Thanks a lot and kind regards

Reviewed October 5, 2012

This is the first time I stayed at a Park Inn property therefore I cannot compare with the brand standarts. The hotel is nice the room is well furnished (not luxury but like any other busines hotel). The bathrooms are with showers which I like. The room was clean and cleaning people are really nice.

The room I stayed was looking to back of the building opposite side of Caspian and the room was very noisy. First I thought that the noise was from cars passing by but then I realized that the noise was from chillers of next door Hilton hotel. The noise did not bother me too much since I brought my ear plugs. However, aif you were a light sleeper I would not recommend to stay.

I stayed at room 829 and the internet connection at my room was poor. My collegue stayed at 825 and he has a better connection. It looked like the router aon our floor was not strong enough to have full coverage. This could be improved. The hotel charges AZN 15 per day for the internet.

The gym is basic with only few running , elipticals, and dymbells upto 10 kg. The ceiling of the room is low and the ventilation was not very good. It is good for a 30 min run but donot expect anything more. The hotel provided towels and drinking water in the gym which I appreciated.

The breakfast was ok but there is not really any diet food. If you have any particular diet you will not be able to find at the breakfast.

The hotel location is nice for accessibility. the mall next door provides a variety of lunch/dinner options from sit down restaurants to fast food. We tried zeytun , and really enjoy the local dishes.

We also visited the top floor restaurant/bar Eleven. During the monday thru thrusday it was empty. On Saturday it was crowded but not packed. There was alive music which was good.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank M O

Dear Guest (ATL_O).
First of all let me thank you for taking time to do such a detailed review about our property. I am very happy that you like our hotel and especially the rooms. In regards to Internet as mentioned to other reviewers, we are working on an upgrade of our system both in terms of bandwidth/signal strength as well as in terms of log-in process. Our plan is to complete this project in a short run.

Once again thanks a lot for your positive review
with kind regards

Reviewed October 3, 2012

A great hotel in case you are not about to rest... The bar on the11th floor, called "eleven" makes so much noise, it is impossible to sleep. So if you are there on Wednesday, Friday or Saturday, prepare yourself with massive earplugs - other nights are OK.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Stef S

Dear Guest (Stef S).

Thank you very much for your overall positive review, but also let me apologize for the disturbance you have experienced whilst your stay with us. We have talked to the management of the 'Eleven' Sushi Bar & Lounge and they have lowered the sound level to assure that our guest have a pleasant night sleep in our hotel. However I also recommend you, when staying next time with us, to visit 'Eleven' Sushi Bar & Lounge as they over great food and a stunning view over the Caspian Sea and the Boulevard. Please contact me during your next stay directly and I'll make a reservation in 'Eleven' for you. I truly hope to welcome you again at the Park Inn by Radisson Azerbaijan Hotel

Yours Sincerely

Kuehr Stefan

Reviewed July 6, 2012

I stayed at Park INN Baku just one night for business trip at this week. The location of the hotel is absolutely perfect. Located on Neftciler Street next to the shore and the room was convenient and comfortable. The staff were very kind and helpful. The breakfast was good enough but the only negative thing was about the breakfast there was no toaster. The fitness room smaller than the other 4 star hotels I have ever been and it was a huge disappointment for me. İt could have been bigger and must be renovated .The biggest shopping mall of the Baku is located just across the hotel and you can find many restaurants and shops over there and the roof of the mall has a perfect view of Caspian Sea. To walk, to have a tea or any beverage , to chat and the small funfair for the kids in front of the mall area maybe the biggest attractions of the people in Baku with Targovi entertainment and shopping area. But like the other hotels in Baku the Park Inn is not a cheap hotel. Most of the hotels even if 2 star were not cheap. I can recommend ParkInn Baku because of its perfect location anyone who will travel to Baku . I hope you have fun there !!!!

Room Tip: Corner rooms and the rooms are on high floors have the best Caspian Sea view.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
7  Thank Tolga D

Dear Guest (Tolga23)!

First of all let me thank you for your stay with the Park Inn by Radisson Azerbaijan Hotel.
I very much appreciate your comments. I would like to inform you that we are continuously upgrading our product refurbishing still this year the bar, restaurant & conference room area adding useful new feature to the product. During the planned rooms renovation we will introduce Park Inn by Radisson 'Next Generation' room concept especially designed for the global 'Generation Y'.

I truly hope your next travel to Baku will bring you back to our hotel!

with kind regards
Kuehr Stefan

Reviewed June 27, 2012

Stayed in the hotel for a week in June 2011, good service, nice food. Location is excellent - right across the road you can enjoy walking along the sea, on boulevard - one of local attractions. There is big shopping mall across the road as well.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Ainur_kaken

Dear Guest (Ainur_kaiken)!

The entire Park Inn by Radisson Azerbaijan Team would like to thank you for your great review! It's a great honor to get so many positive feedback's about our hotel which motivates all of us to continue our hard work being the best International Mid-market hotel with best 'value for price' in Baku!

Once again thank you very much and looking forward to have you soon back enjoying our vibrant hotel & this great city!

With kind regards

Reviewed June 20, 2012

I have stayed a number of times in the past couple of years and as the city has developed, the location gets better and better as it's just across the road from the Boulevard, the main walking, eating and 'place to be seen' location in Baku! In addition the hotel has it's own great top floor sushi restaurant and good meeting facilities for business events. It's not perfect in all services, but it's great value for money compared to the newly opened 5 star hotels nearby.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Bikesarefun

Dear Guest (bikesarefun)!

Thanks a lot for your review on Tripadvisor! I am always very proud to learn that our guest are very happy with our services, location and prices. We will continue to be the best ' alternative' to newly opened upper-scale hotels offer best 'value for price' in Baku and in this excellent location!

Yours sincerely