“perfect location..”

Ranked #7 of 113 Hotels in Baku
istanbul
“perfect location..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2012

I stayed at Park INN Baku just one night for business trip at this week. The location of the hotel is absolutely perfect. Located on Neftciler Street next to the shore and the room was convenient and comfortable. The staff were very kind and helpful. The breakfast was good enough but the only negative thing was about the breakfast there was no toaster. The fitness room smaller than the other 4 star hotels I have ever been and it was a huge disappointment for me. İt could have been bigger and must be renovated .The biggest shopping mall of the Baku is located just across the hotel and you can find many restaurants and shops over there and the roof of the mall has a perfect view of Caspian Sea. To walk, to have a tea or any beverage , to chat and the small funfair for the kids in front of the mall area maybe the biggest attractions of the people in Baku with Targovi entertainment and shopping area. But like the other hotels in Baku the Park Inn is not a cheap hotel. Most of the hotels even if 2 star were not cheap. I can recommend ParkInn Baku because of its perfect location anyone who will travel to Baku . I hope you have fun there !!!!

Room Tip: Corner rooms and the rooms are on high floors have the best Caspian Sea view.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
7 Thank tolga23
, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Azerbaijan Baku Hotel, responded to this review, July 10, 2012
Dear Guest (Tolga23)!

First of all let me thank you for your stay with the Park Inn by Radisson Azerbaijan Hotel.
I very much appreciate your comments. I would like to inform you that we are continuously upgrading our product refurbishing still this year the bar, restaurant & conference room area adding useful new feature to the product. During the planned rooms renovation we will introduce Park Inn by Radisson 'Next Generation' room concept especially designed for the global 'Generation Y'.

I truly hope your next travel to Baku will bring you back to our hotel!

with kind regards
Kuehr Stefan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Moscow, Russia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2012

Stayed in the hotel for a week in June 2011, good service, nice food. Location is excellent - right across the road you can enjoy walking along the sea, on boulevard - one of local attractions. There is big shopping mall across the road as well.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Ainur_kaken
Dear Guest (Ainur_kaiken)!

The entire Park Inn by Radisson Azerbaijan Team would like to thank you for your great review! It's a great honor to get so many positive feedback's about our hotel which motivates all of us to continue our hard work being the best International Mid-market hotel with best 'value for price' in Baku!

Once again thank you very much and looking forward to have you soon back enjoying our vibrant hotel & this great city!

With kind regards

Stefan Kuehr
Baku, Azerbaijan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2012

I have stayed a number of times in the past couple of years and as the city has developed, the location gets better and better as it's just across the road from the Boulevard, the main walking, eating and 'place to be seen' location in Baku! In addition the hotel has it's own great top floor sushi restaurant and good meeting facilities for business events. It's not perfect in all services, but it's great value for money compared to the newly opened 5 star hotels nearby.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Bikesarefun
Dear Guest (bikesarefun)!

Thanks a lot for your review on Tripadvisor! I am always very proud to learn that our guest are very happy with our services, location and prices. We will continue to be the best ' alternative' to newly opened upper-scale hotels offer best 'value for price' in Baku and in this excellent location!

Yours sincerely

Stefan Kuehr
Washington DC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 4 days in June, 2012. The location is wonderful, right across the street from the seaside walk and an upscale shopping mall with a grocery store in the basement. The included breakfast was excellent, and the size of the room normal. I was on the 10th floor facing the city - did not have any noice issues from the street. There is a very trendy Jazz / Nightclub on the 11th floor - quite upscale, with a dress code. It was fun to visit, but I could slightly hear the music on the weekend. A great somewhat affordable (for Baku) place to stay

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Wrldtvlr27
Dear Guest (Wrldtvlr27)!

Thank you very much for this very positive review!
It's of great value for us when 'Senior Tripadvisor Contributors' are giving good and valuable feedback about our facilities, service & employees. We will continue to be a great hotel in a superb Location.

With kind regards
Kuehr Stefan
London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2012

I booked to stay at the Park Inn for one night in late May. I am a wheelchair-user, so requested a disabled room and emailed before to check that there were safety rails in place in the bathroom. I was assured that the bathroom was suitable. When I arrived at the hotel, there were no safety rails in the bathroom by the toilet - a necessary adaptation for a disabled bathroom. I went down to Reception to explain the problem. The woman at the Reception desk was uncaring, and very rude, especially to an Azeri friend of mine who was trying to explain to her in their own language what the problem was. They could do nothing about the problem, the woman on the Reception desk told me, and added that if I couldn't use the toilet in my own room due to lack of safety rails, then I should come down to the lobby and use the one there! In the middle of the night?! Totally unacceptable!

As a result, I was unable to stay at the Park Inn, but as it wasn't my fault I had been given wrong information about the disabled room (especially when I had emailed and checked before arriving and been told all was okay) I asked to be refunded my one night's stay. I was given assurances that this would happen and that I would be refunded £207.00 which was the cost of my one night's stay. The Reception staff did take my credit card to check me out and I assumed that they were putting the amount back on my credit card, but no refund has been given to me as of this date.

I find this totally disgraceful, especially as I have stayed at the Radisson hotel chain before and experienced such kind and friendly staff and such good service. The Reception staff on duty that morning at the Park Inn in Baku were rude, unfriendly and unhelpful. It was a very bad experience for me, especially as the woman at the Reception desk told me to use the toilet in the lobby if I couldn't use the one in my room in a loud enough voice for all other guests by the reception desk to hear. Very embarassing.

Room Tip: I reccommend that disabled travellers do not choose this hotel, but instead stay at the Hilton or Ab...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
KuehrS, Director of Sales at Park Inn by Radisson Azerbaijan Baku Hotel, responded to this review, June 19, 2012
Dear Customer (Nicola A), thank you very much for having posted your reviews about Park Inn by Radisson Azerbaijan Baku Hotel.
I have to admit that I am terribly disappointed that we failed to exceed or even meet your expectations. Please accept our apologies for any inconveniences we may have caused.
I have investigated the issues you have detailed, to take all necessary steps that prevent re-occurrence. I assure that your comments will be used to re-enforce staff training, moreover after recieveing your comments we started already intensive daily trainings on handling guest complaints. Being a part of Carlson Rezidor Group we are trying to provide the best possible service and guest satisfaction is our priority number one . We know we failed to deliver on this in your case. We are deeply sorry. I fully understand that we are taking full responsibility on the experience you have had.
Regarding reimbursement, I am glad to confirm that we do have refunded the money a week ago. Please check with your bank, and if need more information, please be so kind to get in touch with me. My email adress is gulnara.akperova@rezidorparkinn.com.
Meanwhile, I certainly hope that you will give us a second chance, should your travels take you back to Baku. We will be glad to offer you complimentary stay in our hotel whenever you would need it.
Gulnara Akperova,
Director of Sales and Marketing
Asheville, NC
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2012

Rooms were nice but basic. Wifi was very expensive and you need a separate for each device. Rooms on the upper floors have a sea view, but anything below 6 looks into the shopping center. I asked for an iron 3 times but never received one. Breakfast buffet was very average, but the coffee was good.

• Stayed June 2012
Aberdeen
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

Arrived late in the evening after travelling all day. Check In was quick & easy. Room on 4th floor overlooking the main boulevard. Room was good size. Nice comfortable bed. As always, AC was turned on full blast and down to 10 deg c. Shower room was good. Plenty hot water & nice power shower. Breakfast served on 1st floor. Buffet style & plenty to choose from. Used room service once for food. Good service as food was delivered within 20 mins & was very tasty. Only downside with this hotel is that you have to pay for internet in the rooms. It is free if you want to go down to the lobby.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business