All reviews metro station a great experience staying full kitchen large bedroom laundry room kitchen facility studio suite friendly environment cooked dishes small gym walking distance fifth floor special thanks included breakfast ironing board cold cuts highly recommended hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed November 11, 2018

My wfe and I had been to Baku this Sept.,and we had such a nice time that I felt I must write about this trip so that anyone who are thinking about a new exciting experience ..well I recommend should plan a trip to Baku.The people are so co-operative(though sometimes we had some language problem),the roads are well maintained and disciplined traffic.Baku has a history of its own,dating back to about a century or so.The fact that they have preserved this history is remarkable..There are well maintained parks,fountains to sit on the benches and relax.For shopping there so many Malls with all the brands you find in the west.Good places to eat.We had stayed in Staybridge Suites.I highly recommend this hotel.Its centrally located, with Metro and bus stands within a walking distance.The hotel itself is excellent,with very helpful staff ,neat and clean rooms and above all the breakfast they serve has so many items.I must mention the name of Mr.Rza.who was incharge of the breakfast,very helpful and had always some time to chat with the guests.

Date of stay: September 2018
FaridIsmayilov, Director Of Rooms at Staybridge Suites Baku, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2018

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Staybridge Suites Baku.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. We also appreciate your precious suggestions for us very important.

Yours faithfully,

Reviewed November 9, 2018

Rooms were very spacious and clean. Breakfast was good. Staff was very helpfull and accommodating.Luggage delivery to room at checkin could be improved.Location of hotel was very convenient. Close to public transport.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Roam28474124358,

I hope to have the chance to meet you again soon,

Director of Rooms

Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

Sorry for late.
No doubt The Staybridge Suites is an elegant and dazzling place for stay in Baku. During my stay i found love ,respect and hospility.
How i can forget Mr. MUSHFIQ a handsome and humble polite gentalman who gave us lots of love and respect which was neverever unforgettable.

Thank you so much for The Staybridge Suites Management and Mr. Mushfiq for made my Baku trip memorable.

Thanks and warm regards

Abdul Waqar from karachi, Pakistan

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
FaridIsmayilov, Director Of Rooms at Staybridge Suites Baku, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2018

Dear Mr. Abdul Waqar

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Staybridge Suites BAKU.

Again, thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at farid.ismayilov@sbsbaku.com

Reviewed November 3, 2018

We really enjoyed staying in Staybridge hotel. They were very supportive, smiling and ready to help at any time. I was in a business trip cum leisure, the arrangement in the hotel was very good to occupy them completely in my absence for the kids. I would love to visit again and i am having a trip again in another 10 days.

Room tip: Everything was well arranged and well taken care.
Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
FaridIsmayilov, Director Of Rooms at Staybridge Suites Baku, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2018

Dear Destination771137

We are truly delighted that your stay with us has left an everlasting impression on you.

I was pleased to share your compliments with team,

We look forward to welcoming you back again when your journeys take you to Baku and to having the opportunity to create many unforgettable memories.

Sincerely yours

Reviewed November 1, 2018

We spend 2 nights here in a 1 bedroom suite - 15th floor with great view!

As our plane arrived at 6 am, we had phoned the hotel to ask, if we could maybe check in early, but they could not promise anything.
Upon arrival (6.45 am), not only did they offer us a room (2 bedroom suite on 4th floor), but also offered us breakfast - fantastic service, since check in is not until 3 pm.

The 2 bedroom suite was ok - nice big rooms, but seemed kind of run down and in need of some art to lighten the place up,
Our suite on the 15th floor had better furniture and ambience - and did I mention the view??
Both rooms had bathtubs, so you have to stand in the bathtub to have a shower.
Everything was clean, beds were good. Sleep quality was great! No sounds from outside.
The hotel is close to the main train station, and there's lots of small restaurants close by, you can also walk to the waterfront for a stroll.

Breakfast was not impressive. French toast was cold and stale, even the scrambled egg was cold, bread was dry. Grilled vegetables had a good taste and was kind of hot.

Staff was nice.

We would stay here again, if we came back.

Worth noticing: the reception is on 5th floor - lobby on 1st floor is empty, just take the lift up.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Hello,

What a wonderful review. I am delighted to read that your stay was amazing. Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites Baku.

We hope to be your hotel of choice when returning in the future. If there is anything else that I can do for you, do not hesitate to reach out.

Until next time.