“one of the best place agaın”

Sirvansah Musey Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 660 Restaurants in Baku
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 25, 2014

food was so nıce ans tasty.all frıend was ın baku for the bıssenes.and get thıs place by trıadvısor.food was realy nıce all the frıend rely enjoyed .serıce was soo good .thx so much to every one wıll see u all soon .

1  Thank ayasofya293974

Reviewed May 17, 2014

One of the best local national style restaurant I have ever been. It's really museum! Foods are great, service is fast and perfect, national live music is very pleasant and corresponds nicely to interior and general impression.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

No complaints at all. We loved all the food. It was expensive (perhaps over-priced but I don't know Baku standards that well) but we didn't feel cheated. The wine recommendation was perfect. There was a live band which was not over-bearing... just right for setting the mood.

1  Thank Brett-Ottawa
Reviewed February 16, 2014

OK, this is the first time I got 'cheated' by nice reviews here. Let me start with a few good things. The interior is stylish, very oriental. Lulya-kebab was excellent as well as the live folklore music band. The red local wine was fine. The staff is friendly. That's all.
Now, here are the cons. The street is poorly lighted and it does not look like a posh district, the only well lighted place is the restaurant entrance itself - if you intend to walk there at night, you will not feel safe enough. The German silverware looks heavily used and you don't get a lap napkin. We had to wait for the service about 10 minutes, and about an hour (!) for the tea, while if first came as boiled thyme rather than black tea with thyme. The waiter's Russian was limited. White wine came warm at room temperature (!), we had to ask for ice, and the wine itself was mediocre. The 10 Euro meat plate was a selection of cheap supermarket plastic-taste food as if taken out of plastic wrap. The fried sturgeon was 33 Euro, greasy and dropped on the plate with no style at all. We have asked if they take credit cards right at the meal start and we were told that the terminal may not be working. We insisted to check explaining that we may not have enough cash, the waiter returned and said that the terminal is OK today. They have added 5% service charge to the bill though I did not see any warnings in the menu. Nobody thanked us for the visit and nobody said goodbye. I will never return and will never recommend it to anyone.

7  Thank MisterEezy
Reviewed February 9, 2014

From the moment I entered through the door of this gorgeously decorated gem of a place, I was transported back into the charm of late19th century Baku. Greeted by the sweet and emotional tones of spine tingling enchant of Mugam, my companions and I, were led to our glamorously laid table, by a very pleasant, traditionally clad waiter. We enjoyed a wide selection of hot and cold starters and main courses which included Lamb Kebabs and the must-have Grilled Sturgeon which was served with Pomegranate puree.I lost the sense of time and date while savouring the beautifully cooked and well presented traditional Azerbaijani food, in the alluring interior of Shirvanshah. I highly recommend this place for locals and expats alike, to enjoy an amazing dinner, a wonderful atmosphere, and to be delighted by the surprises of little pockets of history and craftsmanship that this place has to offer. Definitely will be back!

2  Thank drag0nfever