1,204 results
All reviews flame towers le bistro gold lounge jazz club caspian sea iconic building floor to ceiling windows nespresso machine a sea view room outdoor pool city view in room dining steam room beautiful hotel big room old city nice view
Selected filters
Reviewed May 18, 2019

The hotel is placed in one of the three Flame Towers, new symbol of the city. The better view in upper floors. I stayed on 15th floor, it is optimum. Big room with good facility. Take only sea view room! It is really the best view of the сity, including sea. The only one problem, the windows was dirty but when we heked out, they start to wash. There is big swiming pool on 5th floor. The breakfast is good but too expensive, 22 euro per each. Try to find another place for breakfast. Very nice young guy in conierge service, he really provide us with a lot of usefool information. Unfortunately, I didn`t ask his name, I remember only he is not high. Don`t use cab taxi in front of hotel, ask concierge to call 189 taxi, it is 3 times cheaper!

Room tip: Only sea view roos up fro 10th floor
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Alexanderfokichev
Fairmont_Baku, General Manager at Fairmont Baku Flame Towers, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2019

Dear Alexander,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Fairmont Baku - Flame Towers.

Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

Rooms are good and spacious, only problem is toilets and bathrooms have no lock from inside and sharing with office staff with no lock for toilet and shower is quite ackward suitation..
Otherwise nice location and good rooms.Breakfast and other aminities are good.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Fairmont_Baku, General Manager at Fairmont Baku Flame Towers, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2019

Dear Prathapraj,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Fairmont Baku Flame Towers.

I am delighted to hear that your stay was to your satisfaction.

We wish you all the best and look forward to seeing you back in Fairmont Baku any time.

Reviewed May 9, 2019 via mobile

stayed for 1 night and upgraded my room. Check in was at 19th floor and prompt. Room was small but very good city views and clean with vety clean bathrooms.
Shower knob was vety hard and difficult to operate, never seen such a hard knob in any other hotel , when i told the guy on 19th floor at reception he seemed surprised and reluctant to do anything, on my insistence he said,he will send some body which he never did as it was the same.
With upgraded room was light dinner at 19th floor. I was there at 720pm and a few minutes after with lightning fast spped they took away all the food as if earthquake was coming, did not even wait for people to finish or take more. Was very surprised at this as never seen in ANY hotel I have been in Baku or other countries.Why they could not leave the food so people can eat and finish. If the time was up they may not refill the dishes but WHY take away so much food which was still there. It was not a resturant and no one else would have come as it was at 19th private floor for only gold members.
More surprise was at the breakfast which was good over all with wide variety but very RUDE staff. No one asked for coffee and when I told a waiter he looked the other way and left.
Most of staff at this hotel has behavior or attitude problem.
NO COMPARISON TO 4 SEASONS OR MARRIOTT. Would NOT recommend this hotel to anyone unless they imprive staff behavior.
It is also located far from old city. Either go by taxi or funicular rail from adjacent park . where funicular rail drops you it is still a 20 minute walk to old city.
In room WIFI was OK.

Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Kazi A

Dear Kazi,

I am still very disappointed that we were not able to meet your expectations during your stay. I regret that our team members left you under unpleasant impression. Please rest assured that such conduct will be addressed to thoroughly.

We are very much looking for a chance to prove our standards once again and welcome you back in Fairmont Baku at any time.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

Fairmint Baku flame towers is a really nice modern hotel , my friend and I went to Baku for weekend we stayed at fairmont , it was really nice , wide room , very clean , and the service was good.
Price pretty decent comparing to other 5 star hotels, It has few restaurants and bar.
We had breakfast was really delicious and loads of varieties To choose form.
The only thing it’s not a walking distance from down town but it’s very easy to get a taxi.
We asked the hotel to book for us tours outside Baku and in Baku it’s self was really convenient they’ve done a great job.
I would really recommend you to stay at that hotel.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Fairmont_Baku, General Manager at Fairmont Baku Flame Towers, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

I am delighted to hear that your stay was to your satisfaction.

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

It deserves 5 stars in all aspects. Great place and location. People from the door man to the conceirge and receptions are helpful, nice and respective. Rooms are clean, specious and neat with all the amenities you need. Free wifi. Breakfast buffet has variety of food. People there speak good english. The hotel is near the beautiful city center and historical places. Definitely recommend it and recommend visiting Baku.

Date of stay: April 2019