All reviews aqua park private beach buddha bar football pitch kids club caspian sea piano bar water park was fantastic meditation room fantastic spa perfect sea view outdoor pool beautiful decoration western standards amazing hotel luxury hotel same quality
Selected filters
Reviewed September 21, 2016

Three weeks ago I stayed at jumeirah Bilgah Beach Hotel for two days. These two nights were wonderful for me. Good weather, perfect beach made our stay wonderful. Hotel staff is fully trained, from front desk to waiters. During these days I ordered food and drinks from room service, order taker took my order properly and suggested not available drinks from other restaurants which is perfect up selling technique. Order was delivered by server named Kamran, then by Danyal they were very professional and polite during service, both of them delivered order before time. We had also perfect time at promenade restaurant. Despite the restaurant was full, everything was well, foods were very delicious. And when we had a dinner at this restaurant, food.and beverage manager approached to us and asked about our stay at this hotel, about foods, our likes and dislikes. Thank you Mr Emin for your kind attention. Overall hotel is real 5 star hotel as other brands like Jumeirah in Dubai. we'll come back again

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Christophe M, General Manager at Bilgah Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2016

Dear guest149,
Thank you very much for choosing Jumeirah Bilgah Beach and for your review on our Tripadvisor page.
We try to deliver the best service and I am pleased to hear that our efforts have made your stay unforgettable, and that you particularly enjoyed our unique facilities, special culinary offerings and personalized service by our Food and Service Team that made your holiday relaxing.
Once again thank you for your detailed review and I look forward to welcome you back soon.
Best regards,

Reviewed September 5, 2016

I came to Baku city and have chosen to see Jumeirah hotel. everything was excellent.beautiuful view, nice swimming pool and we had dinner in Uzuk restaurant. and service was excellent from stuff and one boy of them really helped us so much.his service was really good. he was Muhammed Eyvazov. I am glad to meet with him. we will back soon again. Thanks so much.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Christophe M, General Manager at Bilgah Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2016

Dear Maks M,

Thank you very much for choosing Jumeirah Bilgah Beach hotel and for your positive review on our Tripadvisor page.

My colleagues and I are thrilled that you enjoyed our luxurious resort, unique facilities and that you particularly enjoyed personalized service by our colleague Muhammed.

Once again thank you and I look forward to welcome you in Jumeirah Bilgah beach Hotel very soon.

Best regards

Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

Amazing Hotel. The Staff were all very friendly, and would always check you had everything you needed. Special Thanks to Svetlana hostess and Javid waiter from breakfast team, Roman and Indira from front desk

Date of stay: September 2016

Dear jukhaba m,

We try to deliver the best service and we are pleased to hear that our efforts have made your stay unforgettable, and that you particularly enjoyed personalized service by our colleagues Svetlana, Javid, Roman and Indira.

Thank you for choosing Jumeirah Bilgah Beach hotel, I look forward to welcome you back soon.

Best regards.

Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

Recently visited the hotel, travelled with family (one 4-year-old child). The hotel is wonderful, with great customer service, comfortable and clean rooms, numerous cafes and restaurants offering delicious food, clean and sandy beach, and lots of fun things for children. Aqua park is clean and offers great slides (for kids and adults), room service is of the highest quality (delivering numerous bathroom accessories and other goods, even twice daily), Nespresso maker is available in the room with various nespresso tablets, beach towels are available for free and without cards at several places (aqua park, beach, pool, spa). Reception is very helpful and offers free shuttle mini-bus to Baku, several times daily. All rooms are sea view and try to take higer floor as you will have a fascinating view from your room and even bed in the morning :) What is more, the area is breezy, so you will never be hot, even in the midday sun. Overall, a great hotel for families and couples. Definitely coming back next year!

Date of stay: September 2016
1  Thank Ano G

Dear Ano G,

Thank you very much for choosing Jumeirah Bilgah Beach Hotel.

I am pleased to read you appreciated our unique resort concept setting and extensive facilities.

We try to deliver the best service and I am pleased to hear that our efforts have made your stay unforgettable, and that you particularly enjoyed our unique facilities and superior service.

Once again thank you and I look forward to welcome you back next year.

Best regards

Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

This was the most beautiful hotel i've been to. Stunning interiors with amazing views from the room! Loved each and everything! From the calm stunning peaceful beach to the luxurious interiors!

The night view of the hotel is worth seeing!
Loved everything except the fact that you couldn't get good food after 12!

Dear Xeniah G,

Thank you very much for choosing Jumeirah Bilgah Beach hotel and for your feedback on our page on Tripadvisor.

I am pleased to read your positive feedback about our hotel and its beach and interiors that made your holidays unforgettable.

I look forward to welcome you back soon.

Best regards,