“Try the lasagne!”

Add it.
Pizza Gusto
Ranked #409 of 594 Restaurants in Baku
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: phone: +99450 316 54 89 email: ilgusto@ilgusto.az pizzagusto@pizzagusto.az
Reviewed April 3, 2013

The pizza here is served thin crust, Italian style.

This is not a fancy place. Just a good pizza joint with friendly staff. The big winner for me here is the Lasagne! It's a huge filling portion that I get every time. The other dishes aren't bad either.

This is also one of the few places in Baku that will deliver to your house!

1  Thank daymannightman

Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

I liked the pizza.they make very delicious pizza.not everybody speaks English,but Personel was very helpful.i'll definitely come back

Reviewed July 20, 2012

During two visits I had to wait for a long time before getting a menu card, before orderen, before getting the bill. After first time I thought to give them a second chance. Unfortunately same start, took long before I got the menu card, and waited 15 minutes but no waiter came along to take my order, so I left. Waiter did not even came after me, to ask. Horrible service, very slow. Must say the food the first time was ok, that was the only reasone I cam back for a second time, but they wont see me again...

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Located off of fountain square this used to be one of the best Italian restaurants in Baku. Now it is just a cheap poor quality pizza place.

Reviewed March 24, 2012

i love it very much. the real taste of Italy with good choice of Italian wines.