“Best Place In Town!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We go to Paul's once or twice every week and have been going for well over 1 year now and have not had a bad meal or bad experience yet!
Food is always FANTASTIC , Beer is always FANTASTIC and the staff are always welcoming pleasant.
We go with friends but we also go as a family with my 3 year old daughter who just loves going to Paul's to see Andreas, Elvin and Vusala cause they always make her feel welcome.
BUT MAKE SURE TO BOOK A TABLE AS IF YOU DON'T YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED!
If your lucky enough There could be a table free but The staff will say " you will have to leave by a certain time" as that table will already be reserved for another party but they are always happy to accommodate you if they can. That's why its best to phone ahead.

Keep up the good work Guys!
Donna,Kevin and Caoimhe (Keeva)

2  Thank D0nna84
There are newer reviews for Paul's

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Let me tell you something. Few days ago (mid of Feb 2013) went to Paul's with my friends; things you should consider before heading to this place:
first: it's not that Paul's which you're thinking of. it's some kind of "replica" :)
second: locals are not welcomed in this place, so if you are azerbaijani, ignore this place. They even don't welcome you.

When me and my friends went in, host asked us to wait in the entrance (!), kinda he'll show where we can seat, although restaurant was 1/5 full. Foreign guy who was an administrator as I understood told him in English to "limit" our stay in the cafe. Host came to us and said "you can dine until 9 PM, then we'll be unavailable to serve" !
It was the sentence that made me really angry however I even didn't reply to that german guy in his way, we left without sitting. And me with my friends will be never back to this "dis-polite and replica" place. Ever, never!

5  Thank vuessal89
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Small, very cute place, Serves only steak and potatoes but they are the best in town. It has a small garden which is very enjoyable at summer nights. Don't go without reservation

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Great steak in a fun Germanic ambiance. The weissbeer on tap is excellent as is the potato salad. While you are here, eat the steak - nothing else. They recently opened a restaurant called Jack's in Badamdar which serves the best burgers in Baku!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

If you book several days in advance Paul will make you a special swiss fondue to share, Its made with genuine ingrediants and comes with a bottle of schnapps. If you are new to this you also get a lesson in fondue etiquette. Fantastic!. Thank you