See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 7, 2015

The hotel definitely deserves one, maximum, two stars. Here it is why:
I stayed 4 nights in April, 2015.

On arrival, check-in was quick and good, it was late night.
1) The room had smoke smell inside, so I opened window and kept it open through the night to fresh the air.
2) in the cupboard it were only 1 hangers, and shelves were covered with dust, so I used paper and plastic bags to cover them to store my things
3) the safe was closed, when I tried to open it, the alarm went on. So, I gave up.
4) The minibar, teas and coffee facilities were ok, but I didn't use them
5) breakfast was very modest (and served with poor service), and all tables in the restaurant were covered with dirty tablecloths.
6) on the checkout they made all possible to not accept credit card payment and trying me to pay in cash. First, the terminal seems not to work (explanation was that batteries depleted), then after 20 min waiting time the transaction worked, but in few seconds it was somehow cancelled. They asked me to go to ATM near hotel, and I refused. Then they told me that if I pay with C/C, I should pay 18% (VAT) on top of the amount. However, I had printed confirmation from booking.com, where it was clearly stated that VAT was included in final sum. So, this focus didn't work. I opposed with the statement that GM of this hotel should be fired, as he has no clue what is hospitality business and is not able to establish basic hotel's operations and control key areas to make clients satisfied. After almost 1 hour, finally, the card was accepted and payment processed. But terminal didn't print transaction report, just plain empty paper came out. So, I left without any payment proof (except my bank's confirmation via SMS). The guy at reception desk apologised for this situation.
7) Wi-Fi in the hotel was ok, quite speedy and reliable

Room tip: Do not book this hotel.
Date of stay: April 2015
1  Thank Sergiy K
Reviewed November 20, 2014

Nice Clean Hotel..
Very helpful staff & the front-desk ..
Ok Breakfast, Not much variety.

Away from the city center, there is nothing you can do after 6. Just few restaurants around that too if you can manage crossing the bizi roads.

Room tip: Choose the rooms that are on the rear side.
Date of stay: December 2013
1  Thank MickyS1311
Reviewed September 10, 2014 via mobile

The Rooms smells as an ashtray.
In the evening electricity was out for a whileon our floor.One of my friend take care of it.
Breakfast was so simple.
I was stayed just one night,but that was too much for me...

Date of stay: June 2014
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

It's definitely not a 4 star. Food at the restaurant is lousy. Rooms are nice enough. Staff seem to be in their own world and you need to really wait for any service. Conference room is stuffy with no ventilation.

Date of stay: April 2014
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank bhava4
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Stayed 1 night only, therefore cannot judge much frankly speaking.
For European standards I’d rank 3* not 4*.

Service – staff willing to help, friendly
Value – 90 EUR for a double room seem to be fair
Sleep Quality – after whole day travelling, I’d fall asleep anywhere. Mattress comfortable
Cleanliness – nothing to complain about
Location – little bit out of city center
Rooms – big enough, free wifi, bathroom could be more equipped with stuff you normally expect in a 4* hotel

Date of stay: June 2013