See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 28, 2019 via mobile

Big thank you to the hotel management and staff .. I prepared my tea and came up with a surprising extra add-on’s and flavors with a nice layer of oil on the top ... called the reception , not to complain.. just to come and clean the set or replace it because it is full of DIRT.. they refused and ignored my calls .. at the end , receptionist came up to my room and he said it is normal for Azerbaijani tea to cause white particles on the surface along with oil :-) no kidding :-) ... THANK you

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Latif27
Reviewed May 11, 2019

I stayed at the Theatrum Hotel for 3 days last month in April 2019. The hotel is centrally located near a lot of attractions and is a short walking distance from the old city. The room was clean and the staff are incredibly friendly. On the second night there I received a complementary fruit platter which was a kind gesture of hospitality. I would overall highly recommend this hotel.

A big thank you to Elnara, Iqor and Vadim. I hope to see you all again soon.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 22, 2019 via mobile

Several times been in Baku,found this hotel while shopping on tarqavaya...chose it for my next visit and didn't regret! Location and staff made our stay unforgetable.
Thanks for all and keep it up guys!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

Lucky for choosen this hotel. I liked to much to be here. Hotel is located on most popular street of Baku, Tarqovi.. staff all are helpful. Service and used material are class. Thank you thank you for everything.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 10, 2019 via mobile

Hotel location is best and staff is very friendly

Also the manager in restaurant is one of the best manager (UFYK)

Staging in this was one of the best experience

Breakfast was good. Hotel and restaurant location is good

Thanks