Stayed in Sahil Inn for 7 nights and had a great stay. The hotel is very well located next to a metro station, close to the sea, the old city and it is on the street where the Formula1 tracks pass. It is located in and old building on the first floor and it mainly consists of a huge living room in the middle and the rooms on the sides. There tables in the middle where you have breakfast and where there's also some shishas.
The staff in the hotel are super nice and helpful and they have good level of english.
The hotel is really cheap and great value for money. Rooms have decent size, nice bathrooms and ammenities. All the rooms also have smart TVs with netflix and youtube. Wifi works very well.
Recommendations to improve:
- make beds more confortable. If you say you have a king size bed make sure it is a king size bed and not 2 individual beds put together.
- make sure hot water is always available in the shower (may be you need to install a bigger boiler) specially in winter.
- add curtains to the shower
- make sure there is a cleaning lady on sundays or at least make sure someone from the hotel does the rooms on sundays.
- accept credit card payments or charge directly through booking.comMore
- Free Wifi