Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great way to discover remote destinations in Azerbaijan's regions

Excellent service, very friendly and down-to-earth tour guides which are happy to answer all your... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
happyhostelhopper
Gobustan

Reviewed February 28, 2019
mhmdy2015
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Baku
from $29.00
from $34.29
from $76.00
from $40.00
More Info
All reviews hiking trips local house day trip fun trip tour organizer caucasus mountains wonderful guide national park metro station mud volcanoes sabina hike summit river villagers country azerbaijan
Reviewed February 28, 2019 via mobile

Among all my trips to several places in the world including local trips in my home country, this day trip to Gobustan and the mud volcanos is considered to be one of the best i have ever had, not only because of the fascinating scenery and amazing attraction , but also thanks to our outstanding tour guide Jalia, who is fun, well informed and incredibly active.

Reviewed February 25, 2019

Hiking with Bag Baku is great! Not only you get to see amazing scenarios throughout the various seasons, but you also get to know Azeri history, culture, and food, and to meet travelers and adventurers from all over the world. I've attended a couple of hiking trips with Bag Baku (Garanohur Lake, Griz Village, Khinalig Village, and Shagdag), but definitely, there are more to come.

Reviewed February 8, 2019 via mobile

I joined this group couple of years ago...it is so interesting and so much fun to hike with them.organization is excellent...I am thanksfull to my friend Sabina that she invited me.i recommend everyone

Reviewed February 2, 2019

Our guide took us on a great tour of Gobustan. She knew all about the history of the area. Even though the weather wasn't the best and we had some trouble with the transportation, she was always upbeat and we had a great time!

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed January 23, 2019 via mobile

I weNt to Shahdag Ski Resort with Bag Baku.It was My New Year gift foR My self and really best experieNce.I can’t play ski so i was choose the cable car.A bit scaRed cause I was aloNe in that cable caR but so good and interesting.Thanks for Sabina and the driVer also foR J (Jale) in office.They are so friendly and helpful.I hope i caN fix my tiMe for traVelling with you again.

Date of experience: January 2019