Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great way to discover remote destinations in Azerbaijan's regions

Excellent service, very friendly and down-to-earth tour guides which are happy to answer all your... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
happyhostelhopper
Excellent Staff

Thanks for the great experience Jale & the driver they care a lot for the tourists highly... read more

Reviewed March 10, 2019
Catherinetuazon
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Baku
from $29.00
from $34.29
from $76.00
from $40.00
More Info
All reviews hiking trips local house day trip fun trip tour organizer caucasus mountains wonderful guide national park metro station mud volcanoes sabina hike summit river villagers country azerbaijan
Reviewed February 8, 2019 via mobile

I joined this group couple of years ago...it is so interesting and so much fun to hike with them.organization is excellent...I am thanksfull to my friend Sabina that she invited me.i recommend everyone

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed February 2, 2019

Our guide took us on a great tour of Gobustan. She knew all about the history of the area. Even though the weather wasn't the best and we had some trouble with the transportation, she was always upbeat and we had a great time!

Reviewed January 23, 2019 via mobile

I weNt to Shahdag Ski Resort with Bag Baku.It was My New Year gift foR My self and really best experieNce.I can’t play ski so i was choose the cable car.A bit scaRed cause I was aloNe in that cable caR but so good and interesting.Thanks for Sabina and the driVer also foR J (Jale) in office.They are so friendly and helpful.I hope i caN fix my tiMe for traVelling with you again.

Reviewed January 22, 2019 via mobile

We visited Gobustan National Park on a tour with Bag Baku in January, 2019. The team at Bag Baku were friendly, professional, and punctual. The tour was extremely informative, and we'd highly recommend Bag Baku for tours out to Gobustan.

Reviewed January 3, 2019

Tour to Laza waterfall in winter was my fourth trip with Bag Baku. Every trip went to my - must do again - list. The team and tour was really great, specially two young fellows from village. I enjoyed every minute of the tour, the most enjoyable part was going into river to cross to the correct path in winter time. It was very cold but this was extreme, the waterfall and picturesque around was awesome. I have always been looking for extreme moments during hiking and the places I got with Bag Baku will have it. Thank you Sabina. Will definitely go with you again. Happy new year to you. Igbal.

Date of experience: December 2018