“My second home!”

United Coffee Beans
Ranked #10 of 23 Coffee & Tea in Baku
Description: A coffee house in Baku, where you can try Specialty Coffee, which is roasted right here. In our cozy coffee house, we are pleased to introduce our guests the "third wave" and alternative types of brewing coffee. Thanks to us you will find out that the country, the terrain, the height and even the slope of the mountain on which coffee beans grow - affects the taste of coffee in the cup!
Reviewed February 10, 2019 via mobile

They are super fine for friend gatherings and just to sit and work on your own.
Guys are super friendly and helpful. Place is very beautiful and they serve very delicious chailatte.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank Sariyyaabuzarli

Reviewed January 16, 2019

Great coffee and cake in a nice atmosphere and interior. A very short walk from the history museum, definitely worth a visit.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 23, 2018 via mobile

If you visit this place , there is 2 types of coffee you have to try , v60 if you like espresso or crazy mocha if you like cappuccino

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank emarateem
Reviewed November 2, 2018

The best coffee shop ever! Great coffee, many options, delicious pastries, beautiful place, ambiance amazing, staff super nice. We went there everyday while in Baku!
You don't need to go anywhere else, it is the best! Besides it is beautiful, I would work from there if I lived in Baku!

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank crismea
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

I like coffee and I have a good taste for it. I stayed in Baku for 15 days and drank two cups per day at minimum. This mean I have tried many places (I am a tourist). By far, this is the only coffee shop I enjoyed the taste of its product. Try their Cortado. It is small in volume but strong in results

Also tried there Salmon Wrap. It was very good.

The service was excellent and both the waiters and baristas were friendly.

Date of visit: October 2018