“Almost like Starbucks”

Gloria Jeans Coffee
Ranked #17 of 24 Coffee & Tea in Baku
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

Even though this place is not starbucks, it really much reminds me of it. they have all those creamy coffe and juices as well, just with different names and sometimes different ingredients. The place is laidback and chilling and most importantly, has an AC. For warm summer days in Baku, which get super hot, you definitely should come here and have an iced americano. Espresso is not outstanding good but solid.

Very friendly and charming staff

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 3, 2018

I went here with my friend after Eurovillage festival as it was cold outside and we really wanted to relax. It is a big coffee shop with nice decor and the atmosphere in the cafe was amazing, the staff is very friendly. We ordered americano and latte and peanut cookie. I found americano, very well brewed and the cookie was also delicious. The prices are affordable and you can find a variety of desserts. I actually, like this place. But I can definitely tell that it a good cafe for studying and doing work. The wifi sometimes doesn't work that well. Probably. when there are a lot of people in the cafe. So it is a minus. For example. while studying there I couldn't use the internet that well and in general, it works slow.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

I love the Gloria’s coffee very much. I would rather say best in town. But in this restaurant I dislike the atmosphere, a little boring. I would be very nice to change the interior design I think.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Nice place to spend time and spend less for that time. Coffee is not nice, most of the times it is burned. Service is perfect.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

We went to this very central coffee shop for a break from the heat. We tried their chillers. They were simply awesome. We were totally refreshed. The service was good and the staff spoke good English.

Date of visit: August 2017