“Good coffee but not comfy place for my opinion”

Gloria Jeans Coffee
Ranked #17 of 24 Coffee & Tea in Baku
Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

I love the Gloria’s coffee very much. I would rather say best in town. But in this restaurant I dislike the atmosphere, a little boring. I would be very nice to change the interior design I think.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Nice place to spend time and spend less for that time. Coffee is not nice, most of the times it is burned. Service is perfect.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

We went to this very central coffee shop for a break from the heat. We tried their chillers. They were simply awesome. We were totally refreshed. The service was good and the staff spoke good English.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed October 3, 2017

visit almost every day, very welcoming staff, excellent coffee. sometimes grab sandwich (salmon is the best), or chocolate croissant.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 30, 2017

Well think Star Bucks, and it's a copy of it. Over priced, 10 euro for a cup of coffee and a piece of cake. We are in Azerbaijan where the average wages are about 400 euro a month! They cater for the richer clientele, and have a snobby service. They'll shout your name to come and get your order, and if you haven't heard it, well they leave it on the counter. Go to the Paris Bistro instead; same prices and a better atmosphere.

Date of visit: September 2017