“Not only pizza”
Review of Pizza Inn Baku

Pizza Inn Baku
Ranked #547 of 898 Restaurants in Baku
Description: Pizza Inn Baku is a cozy place in the center of the city. We offer you different meals, sweets, drinks, and shisha with the mid-range prices.
Reviewed April 29, 2019

During our stay in Baku we visited the restaurant 3 times, and we were never disappointed. They have a very nice variety of "local" food, not only pizza, definitely worth a try. The waiters were very welcoming, the service was good, the food was really tasty and the athmosphere of the restaurant is very nice as well.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 13, 2018

I should have realized when I ordered something other than a pizza.
It was terrible.

Only good thing are the pizza.

Check the menu well.

Some pizzas are quite overpriced for Baku standards.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed October 12, 2017

The restaurant's location and interior design is authentic.I went there with my family and my brother's family. When we were walking around the city center, we say that lets taste a pizzas of this restaurant. And we entered the restaurant. Outside was full..Arabic guests sits outside...We sat inside and make order 2 pizza and 6 cola. İt costs about 60 AZN...I think it is expensive.. it can be cheap for Arab guests but it is expensive for us.. Our order arrived too late and staff do not show interest in customers...No staff was found to request an account. Finally i went to the cashier for payment..

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed October 3, 2017

Then I did not expect the restaurant to be less than what was presented. The collision of the garrosons was appropriate, and the outer space of the restaurant was soothing, I do not recommend the interior, especially if it is crowded.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

Sit under awning with big glass windows in fountain square, in the trees, air conditioned, in centre of city were everyone comes for a stroll. Not just pizza but all types of food, great at good prices. Staff good but slow to bring bill, always. Discount for regulars! Toilets basic but clean. One of many great eating places in Baku.

Date of visit: October 2017