“Great coffee, awesome staff!”
Review of Coffee Go

Coffee Go
Ranked #68 of 876 Restaurants in Baku
Description: Take away café is a European format of the coffee house, focused on "buying with you." What drinks we offer: delicious coffee, freshly squeezed juices, dairy and fruit smoothies, smoothie. Is there food? Yes there is! This is fresh pastries, chocolate, biscuits, sandwiches, dairy products. The lovers of coffee, juices, sweets, people who do not have time to eat and want a little snack come to us! We emphasize the naturalness and the highest quality of our products.
Reviewed April 26, 2018 via mobile

Staff were very friendly. Coffee was great. Barista was excited for me to taste their specialty latte. We will go back!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

Best coffee in baku! Very good prices and friendly staff! Went here several times while in Baku! Recommend!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Recomended, place near center of the city, very kind service with very good coffee.
I will visit here again

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

I really like this place, the staff is very friendly and coffee is good, I order Breve most of the time. Usually, I prefer coffee from here, before going to walk. Prices are very affordable. I think the lowest in whole Baku and quality is very good. So I definitely recommend this place..

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 20, 2018 via mobile

The best coffee in Baku Mr. Ziya Thanks for tasty breve and latte I recommend to all stop by Coffee Go

Date of visit: February 2018