Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Divine Package

Divine indeed. Amazing 3 hour pampering session. Totally unique experience at the wine and grape... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Martin S
via mobile
Amazing experience

I never thought to find an experience like this. Amazing and relaxing, I came out as a different... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Marleneb210618
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Yerevan
from $17.00
from $20.00
from $330.95
from $29.30
More Info
All reviews steam bath unique experience grape seed spa center amazing spa chair massage highly recommend this spa perfect package tasty wine face massage positive surprise chilled white wine full body massage serve wine actual massage relaxing massage whole package
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The most wonderful experience! I feel like a new person. From the moment we arrived, we were treated so wonderfully with wine and tea. The steam and bath were unlike anything I’ve ever experienced. Better than any spa I’ve visited in the US. The entire package was so beautiful and would 100% recommend for anyone visiting Yerevan!

Date of experience: January 2020
WineandGrapesSPA, Manager at Wine & Grapes Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear guest ,we appreciate your honesty.We're so pleased to hear that.

Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

This was an amazing experience! I feel like reborn. This can be a very great gift to a family member.

Date of experience: January 2020

Always welcome Dear guest.

Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

M’y son whos very happy when hé came hère so I tried and I was very happy Bravo....bravo thankyou you so much

Date of experience: January 2020

Dear guest ,Thanks a lot for your positive feedback! hope to see you again.

Reviewed January 7, 2020

Wonderful experience today! I would absolutely recommend this spa. Everyone was very kind and it’s such a nice, quiet and clean place to relax. That was a first for me and wow! It was awesome. I’ll be going back for sure.

Date of experience: January 2020
WineandGrapesSPA, Manager at Wine & Grapes Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2020

Dear guest ,Thanks a lot for your positive feedback! hope to see you again.

Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

This is my second time visiting Wine and Grapes Spa and I cannot wait to visit again. It is a must try when visiting Yerevan, Armenia. Literally it’s as organic as it gets. The philosophy is to treat the guests with the most powerful antioxidants yet keep it simple and natural. Every ingredient used on the skin could also be ingested. I can’t wait till I visit Armenia again to treat myself at Wine and Grapes Spa. Special thank you to the extremely professional, knowledgeable and well trained masseuse who met and exceeded our expectations.

Date of experience: January 2020

Thank you very much for taking time to share such amazing comments about our Spa,and it is our greatest pleasure to have you at Wine & Grapes Spa.We do hope that we will meet you again in the near future.
Wine &Grapes Spa