Lowest prices for your stay
$54
Free cancellation until 04/23/21
Priceline$54
Booking.com$54
StayForLong$96
All reviews double tree republic square recommend this hotel great hotel modern hotel great stay clean rooms excellent breakfast walking distance easy access convenient location enjoyed my stay spa luciano city conference country
Selected filters
Reviewed April 29, 2019

Rooms are fine and big, although either overlooking a parking lot or a building site. But the ones overlooking the parking lot also have a view (to Ararat?) so you accept it. The staff was friendly although often a bit distracted.
The water bottles in my room were already opened and had been drunk from when I arrived. It took me most of a day to make the reception realise the faux pas and change them.
Bathrooms are nicely big, and if they had decent ventilation, they would be perfect. A weird aspect is the sign in the shower holding you responsible for any damages that water can cause. I was like: whaaaat?
Breakfast is forgettable, so let's forget about it here.
The location is off, unless you're a business person with jobs in the city hall or there about. But it's only 15-20 minutes walk to the centre of town.

Reviewed April 27, 2019

I stay at Hilton hotels a lot and I am a member. I am arriving in the morning and asked if I could have access to my room if it was available. I am sure that not all rooms are going to be full, as there were rooms available to be booked, so the hotel is not full. I was told that I have to pay for a full day before!! I have never been asked to pay extra before and i travel a lot. Where is the customer service, if the room is empty, why not let the customer have it, but no they would rather inconvenience their customer.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
LusinePR, Public Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Yerevan City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2019

Dear Ms. Howard,

Thank you for review. It is a pity that you had this feedback even without arriving to the hotel.
We always care about our guests' experience and the result of it are the awards based mainly on Guests' Experience that we got for the last 2 consecutive years among all DoubleTree hotels in EMEA region.

Our General Manager, Front Office Manager and me had the opportunity to explain you the policies per which we are working. You had the reservation starting from April 29, however your arrival was at 02.00 am. Being a frequent traveler you should have known that arriving in the night, you need to book the room one day earlier. Let me not agree with your statement that we had online sale and we could have given those. Despite the hotel was quite full, we did our best to provide you the room earlier, engaging more people in preparing the latter.
We do care about our customers and are always flexible, however there are some policies which we cannot overcome.

Best Regards,

Reviewed April 24, 2019 via mobile

Our trip was unplanned so we dont have itinerary on where to go. The hotel front desk helped us with that and offered Tour packages. And we had our Tour guide in an hour. We really enjoyed our tour and we have experienced spring & snow in one place which was really amazing. Mr. Norayr, our tour guide was very helpful. He showed us the treasures of Armenia. We also felt we are in safe hands during the tour.
It was an unforgettable experience.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 14, 2019

While Traveling on a business trip I needed an overnight spot in Yerevan. The Double Tree was a modern, friendly and comfortible hotel. The room was fantastic with great views of the city. The king size bed was very comfy and the bath was the nicest I've seen.

Room tip: Ask for an upper level on the south for the best view.
1  Thank Sevricetech1
LusinePR, Public Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Yerevan City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2019

Dear Sevricetech1,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the DoubleTree by Hilton Yerevan City Centre to your liking.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future!

Reviewed April 3, 2019 via mobile

It was our first time in Yerevan ,so we don't have another experiance to compare,but at the end I want to say that this is a very good hotel,good situation, very clean ,and good SPA and the team and it can be my next choice,thanks to all staffs and Hilton company.

Trip type: Traveled with friends