Lowest prices for your stay
$54
Free cancellation until 04/23/21
Priceline$54
eDreams$54
StayForLong$96
All reviews double tree republic square recommend this hotel great hotel modern hotel great stay clean rooms excellent breakfast walking distance easy access convenient location enjoyed my stay spa luciano city conference country
Selected filters
Reviewed April 3, 2019 via mobile

It was our first time in Yerevan ,so we don't have another experiance to compare,but at the end I want to say that this is a very good hotel,good situation, very clean ,and good SPA and the team and it can be my next choice,thanks to all staffs and Hilton company.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
LusinePR, Public Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Yerevan City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2019

Dear NimaSdi,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the DoubleTree by Hilton Yerevan City Centre to your liking.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future!

Reviewed March 31, 2019

Great Hotel and had very comfortable stay with family. Staff is very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was amazing with so many options !! Rooms were clean and Had option to watch youtube over WiFi, which was great with kids! Overall a fantastic place to stay !

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Kajjal,

Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

It was a really relaxing time. Also There was not too spacious but was so clean & neat. And also the girl who was at the reception in the morning was so kind and friendly and explained about the services very good. For me which my native language is persian(Farsi) was so interesting that she could speak very good persian other than english.
I recommend here.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 28, 2019 via mobile

I stayed here for one week during my stay in Yerevan and I liked all. The breakfast, the cleanness, the spa and everything so far. The staff is very friendly and polite. The location is also very centric. Highly recommended.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank ArmiVar

Dear ArmiVar

Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

Nice hotel on a European standard with saunas and gym for all guests. Great breakfast. Location is central but also city is rather small and you can walk practically everywhere and if you feel too lazy you can take a taxi which will cost you 1€ practically to go anywhere in the city.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Alicja,