“Best mante I tried”

Anoush Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 899 Restaurants in Yerevan
Cuisines: Armenian, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Description: Anoush Restaurant represents the Armenian cuisine with a unique interpretation. Our authentic menu, professional staff and cozy atmosphere will make your time spent here unforgettable. The restaurant is an ideal location for pleasant and quiet meetings, romantic dinners, family events and business negotiations. Our restaurant is open for breakfast every day from 07:00 till 10:30 on weekdays and till 11:00 on weekends. Start your day with healthy and different food! Enjoy our authentic Armenian menu during your lunch or dinner at our restaurant! The key advantages of our restaurant are: our unique menu, designed as a result of the fusion of ancient and new Armenian cuisine recipes, our selection of food for any religion, cultural or dietary requests, selection of original desserts. Our extensive wine list includes more than 100 wines from old and new worlds and we have a tradition of complimentary wine tasting evenings every Friday. The cozy atmosphere, distinctive design and custom music (different for each time of the day) and our friendly staff together with personalized service will make our restaurant the place to visit for you! We use only the finest fresh products to create the dishes in our menu. We are extremely consistent in ensuring highest professionalism and constant high quality service for our guests.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Food was really good and tasty. Service was excellent. Best mante I tried, also enough for one person.

Reviewed May 7, 2019

My only regret aout this place is that i tried it 3 days before my departure! I came to it again on my last day!
The food is outstanding! Anoush is a must visit! The pork bbq is not to be missed.... the Ayas was mouthwatering. The "Armenian platter" is such a nice treat. Mante is great too!
The staff are very nice and friendly. The decor is simple and neat.
Please don't leave Yerevan before visiting! I will definitely be back!

1  Thank KarinHadadian
Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

I’ve eaten dinner at this restaurant several times and always been very satisfied. However, the balance between quality and price for the breakfast is not proper. Easy problem to solve ;)

Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

We were staying at the Hotel Republica so we tried the restaurant. I was expecting it to be ok but it blew me away with the quality of the meals. I had a delicious lamb shank, my wife had chicken and my daughter had pork. All were fantastic. We also started with a yogurt soup, a salad and grilled vegetables with the most amazing creamy herb dressing. Service was friendly and attentive. Space is intimate, decent wine list too. I would highly recommend.

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank 880vla
Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

We are strict vegetarians and it is always a challenge to get veg food while traveling. We ordered local veg dishes at the place and they were a delight. Good service and reasonable prices

Date of visit: April 2019