“The best”

Zhinglyanov Hats
Ranked #16 of 920 Restaurants in Yerevan
Cuisines: Eastern European
Reviewed May 23, 2019 via mobile

My favourite place for eating in Erevan
Going here every day
Very cheap and tasty
And I am not a vegan

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

This is the great place in Yerevan to taste Artsakh national zhangyalov hac.
Everything was perfect.
Only thing is that you can't pay with the card. This is 21st century and I think it need to be improved.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed December 27, 2018

we been taken there while on holidays , invited by local friends. we were very well welcomed and the whole experience very tradional Armenian. we had a great meal, full of tasty dishes.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 7, 2018

I loved this place tasty simple healthy traditional food you'll find at your babushka's.
Unfortunately I get a weird feeling in my mouth if I eat too much spinach (I don't know if it's the acid or what in spinach that does that) which is the main ingredient of this food. I wish I could eat more of it but I can't.
But if you don't have any problems with spinach I strongly recommend this place.
Also try their tan!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed September 24, 2018

The food choice is restricted to one choice. Accepted. That implies the only one food you can choose should be especially good. That is not the case! This served Karabach hats (bread) was very salty and oily. Not really tasty and for sure not special. This little food shop is not living up to its reviews here in Tripadvisor®.

Date of visit: September 2018