$91
$87
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

$124
$112
$111
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$138
  • Pool
$116
Hotwire.com
$91
$100
$87
  • Breakfast included
Deluxe Hotel Yerevan(Yerevan)(Great Value!)
$35
$28
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $35/night.

Paris Hotel(Yerevan)
$110
$84
Trip.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

Kantar(Yerevan)(Great Value!)
$62
$26
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

renovations are taking place right under your nose, near the hotel's rooms and awaken all holidaymakers ((( breakfast very miserly, coffee normal! noise in the morning 9, throw bags repairing waste 3 or 4 floors right into tipper excluding security measures (((

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank Артур А
Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately we have to second the poor reviews that have been given before. This is not at all a 5 star hotel. Service quality is extremely poor, hotel staff was quite rude and not helpful. We did not feel welcome or appreciated as guests at all. On arrival, we were told that our reservation via Booking.com has not been received, although we had a booking confirmation in our email inbox. We were then given a very smelly smokers room. It later turned out that it was the staff room, were hotel staff went showering and went in and out for naps between shifts. When we requested to change the room, as we originally booked a deluxe room for non-smokers, they at first refused and told us to bring air freshener. When we insisted on changing rooms, we were given a better room on 2nd floor which was slightly better but still by far not 5 stars worthy. The facilities don't look as advertised in the pictures, rooms are quite dark with outdated furniture, air conditioning can not be turned off and runs all night through with a lot of noise, also brings cigarette smell from other rooms into the non-smoker rooms. Fitness rooms and sauna were "under construction", breakfast was of very low quality, hygiene was questionable, e.g.with dirty dishes at the buffet and dust particles stuck in the honey. Bad hotel with poor service quality - better avoid this one!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Katarina B
Reviewed September 5, 2017

Caucasus Hotel is far from the city proper with a taxi rate amounting to 1500 dram to 2000 dram (just be sure the taxi has a meter for if none, the driver will ask for a huge amount).
Back to the hotel, I was given room 101 but I cannot open it, the receptionist then transfer me to room 102. The room was big for me since I am on solo. It has a loft (bedroom on the second floor). There was no cabinet to hang your clothes, when I asked the receptionist that there was no cabinet, she said that there is and even sent somebody to show me and I'm correct! There was none!!! The receptionist told me to tell the manager the next day but I did not bother to ask since I will be away always and just sleep after each tour. The restaurant was on the next big (not within the hotel building), breakfast is good (I am not choosy, anything will do as long as there is something to eat to give you your daily nutritional need and energy to last you the whole day while visiting the country. The only problem is when it rain, and you don't have umbrella (I got wet a lot of times because it was rainy on those days that I stayed in Yerevan). They serve also dinner and its cheap.
As I've said earlier, the hotel is very far from the city - that is the only downside of my stay there. Overall, it's all ok (I'm not choosy as what I've said, as long as there is a roof to sleep on, I'm okay.) What matters to me is what the country will offer my eyes and heart coz I love to travel, to see the world.

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed August 17, 2017

To the Management,

Me and my friends just recently stayed in your Hotel. I have lots of feedbacks to share for you to improve your services and facilities. I am not criticizing your Hotel but rather take these feedbacks to give better services to your guests, I am a Hotelier and I know what is a 5-star service stands for and my fault that I have expected to receive such standard which unfortunately your hotel and staff did not met my expectations. The three of us all work in an eminent hotel thus we know how to treat guests and what customer service is.

I will start on the email I sent prior to my arrival, the email below was sent 3 days before we arrived on the two email addresses, no one acknowledged my email even it was attention to the Hotel Manager. Nowadays, people do communicate easily via email which only takes a click away on your computer or any electronic devices. How hard it is to respond on a guest’s email??

On our arrival/ First day: Our flight arrived early morning (we arrived together with other three groups – 2 families and 1 couple). The lady working in the Reception is not welcoming, she just took our passports – photocopied it, tried to charge us for the early check-in even though the Travel Agency arranged the early arrival then gave the room key. That’s it! No registration card signed, no orientation about the facilities of the hotel and services or explanation of what included in our package. She didn’t even smiled! That was the most horrible check-in experience I have encountered. We were just thinking, she might be working on night shift, sleepy and not in the mood to assist us. Remember, first impression last – so this was our arrival experience. For a 5-star hotel, you would get a welcome drinks/towels, staff will welcome you – most importantly they will smile and should be polite! After the registration process, guest should be oriented on what facilities does the hotel offers, where is the breakfast venue and etc and would be assisted to the room again to orient what are the things/amenities inside the room – and this never happen. What the lady receptionist did was, she gave one key – only one key not inserted in a key jacket, no room number just a plain room key and mentioned room 106. We asked for additional key but she can’t provide and told us to wait until other guests checked-out. Let me mention, that there were flies flying in the reception, which is kinda disgusting.

Room: Upon entering the room, our impression was it is really old (very old), dated, dark and creepy but it was okay since the setting of the hotel would be old-fashioned or vintage. As mentioned no room orientation – the porter just left our luggage and left. Room has basic amenities, enough space for the three of us. However, the towels were stained, the toilet bowl has stain, only two persons set up for bathroom amenities even though they knew that 3 ladies will occupy the room, incomplete minibar items, the curtain has big hole, electric plug near the sink is not working where the kettle and tea & coffee items were set up, no room service menu, pillow cover has hole (see pictures attached for your reference). There is a mini kitchen, but the electric stove is not working, no kitchen utensils to use. We asked for additional hangers, need to follow up and call the reception again before you received it, then they only provided 6pcs of hangers! We asked for adaptor, since we have three pins for our plugs – Receptionist told us that they don’t provide adaptors and need to buy it outside! Additionally, the safety deposit box in the room didn’t work! We have reported it, again it is useless to tell your concerns at the Reception as they will not action on it. They have reasoned out that they need a “metal key” to unlock the safe and that key is with other guest blah blah blahhhh and suggested just to put a DND sign on our door! As a guest, you would be at peace if you know your valuable things are safe since most of the time we spend our day with the tours. So for the duration of our stay the safety deposit box wasn’t fixed.

We asked for room move, to higher floor with balcony even it is a smaller room and we are fine to share in one king size bed. They didn’t look into our request nor even find a way to grant our request. Immediately, they told us that it is not possible. So they left us no choice but to stay in that room with lots of defects.

We spoke to another lady at the Reception, she is nice and polite. I forgot her name but she works at the Sales Department according to her. She mentioned that they replied to my email – No, I didn’t get any response from anyone from your Hotel. What disappoints me, she mentioned that they don’t do any gesture to acknowledge my friend’s birthday. I think you better train your staff for them to have initiatives and to give extra effort, go to extra mile and think out of the box to make your guests happy.

Second Day: After our Day Tour, we don’t have any plan yet for the evening. So we approached the Receptionist (same lady who assisted us on our arrival), surprisingly that time she is polite and she apologized that there were misunderstanding about our early check-in. Then we asked her on what to do, where to eat dinner, what can we see in the Hotel and she recommended us to try the restaurant within the complex of the Hotel which has live entertainment/dance show. So we excitedly went to our room and dressed up. When we reached the restaurant, a man who can hardly speak English said it was closed for private event. What in the world that Receptionist doesn’t know the event happening in the complex?! We walked to the restaurant where they serve the breakfast and asked for other option, then a man walked us back to the same restaurant informing us that we can have dinner over there, then they talked to their language seems like we are not allowed as it is a private event, we were so confused!!! So we just went back to our room and spent our night in our room since we have to get up early for another tour the next day.

Third day: As they don’t provide enough clothe hangers, the shirt I’m going to wear were crumpled, I requested clothes iron the night before. When I woke up, I called the Reception to make a follow up. After 30minutes or so I called again the Reception, and she said that they don’t have any more available clothes iron. Why does the guest needs to make several follow ups, she can simply call back and apologized and explain the situation. Instead I used my hair iron to ironed my top.

During the stay: Breakfast was good, very basic nothing impressive. The internet connection is weak. Housekeeping service is good, our room was cleaned every day and they provide pastries, provided new towels every day.

Check out Experience: I approached the Reception for check-out, I thought she’s going to print the bill, but it looks like she’s waiting for someone or something and didn’t print the bill yet. Then I asked why it is taking time just to present the folio as our transportation to airport is already waiting for us to depart. Only to find out that she is waiting for the minibar attendant to check our minibar fridge. She could have communicated that she will send a staff to check our room, not leaving me clueless and waiting in front of her. She doesn’t bothered to ask how our stay was and didn’t even wish for a return visit.

Furthermore, another guest approached the desk while I am waiting to check-out, the guest informed his concern about the bed and I could feel his disappointment, the Receptionist reasoned out some non-sense things and did nothing.

FINAL CONCLUSION: I will not recommend your Hotel to anyone. It’s not me who booked this room but the agency whom we got our Tour package, if only we have a choice…….. You’re not a 5-star hotel.

I am just venting out my disappoints with regards to my recent stay. I hope this email will get into someone who will action on it otherwise you will have more unhappy guests. Please discuss the gaps and lapses within your team and again this is not to criticize the hotel or any staff. Feedback such like this will enable you to understand the level of your guest satisfaction as well as to constantly monitor and measure your service and standards at the hotel.

Ohhhh one last thing, we have “donated” you two adaptors – we bought those for 4000AMD each. Just in case other guest would ask please provide those to them.

Room Tip: Do not talk to the Receptionist, they are useless...
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 16, 2017

Not far from Yerevan (3$ by taxi) you will find very quiet and relaxing place to enjoy hot summer days by the pool. All very clean and accommodating. Friendly staff, free wifi. Large rooms, designed in traditional Armenian style.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends