“Dear Guests, don't visit this cafe, worst service, highest price”

Rialto Italian Diner - Cafe
Ranked #276 of 920 Restaurants in Yerevan
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: In Rialto Italian Diner- Cafe, situated in the center of Yerevan, in front of the school after Pushkin, you can enjoy delicious homemade Italian dishes. Our unique cocktail bar offers a vast selection of drinks: Negroni, Sprits Veneziano, Negroni Sbagliato, Martini Royale, Hugo Spritz, Dolce & Gabbana Martini, Bicicletta, Limoncello Martini, Fresh & Healthy Lemonades, Milk Shakes.
Reviewed October 11, 2017

When we visited this cafe, we were told that they are new opened and they do not have a menu, but it was lie, because this cafe is not new opened. Then the waiter told that the prices are very cheap, we ordered just a cake, tea, a beer it took about 40minutes to bring to the table and at the end the bill was 2-3 times more expensive than other high class cafes in Yerevan and no receipt.
Please, dear foreigners try not to use this cafe.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed June 17, 2016 via mobile

I went to rialto with my friends. The service is kind but the food is bad and the service is even dramatically worst! We're waiting for almost 1 hour to come the food we have ordered.
I would NOT RECOMMEND for anyone visit this place!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed March 11, 2016 via mobile

I don't know what happened there. It was a total waste of money/time. They were nice but I don't believe that a cook was in the kitchen. Nothing Italian out of the decoration. The carbonara were the worst I ever had (butter, bad cheese, ham and NO EGGS). I sincerely hope that the cook was not there.

Date of visit: March 2016
1  Thank Valentin J
Reviewed March 11, 2016 via mobile

They got our order wrongs, it took two hours to take us the food and it was salty and bad food. we quit before they could bring anything. they knew they were kind of making fun of us. never go there!

non andateci. non capiranno neppure quello che desiderate mangiare. servizio ridicolo. ah, il risotto non c'era e ce lo hanno detto mezzora dopo aver ordinato.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed December 20, 2015 via mobile

Great food. I love the salmon and the risotto. Wine is nice too!
Service is bad. They served food for more than an hour. I ordered soup, salmon and risotto, but the soup came last. I keep on asking for water but I nees to ask 3 times before I receivebit which is weird because there's not a lot of people.

Date of visit: September 2015